10: Stealing His Heart

As Sojiro approached Leblanc, he noticed a poster hanging on the wall. The poster depicted the skull of a dead in the middle, and above it were the words "Sir Yoru Sutoka" from newspaper letters. Under the skull was another section of text made from newspapers. Reading it, it said something about "stealing Yoru Sutoka's heart".

"Hmm." Sojiro hummed. "Eh. I'll just keep it there. Maybe it will help keep the guy away." He stated, before walking into Leblanc, opening it.

Later, two more people approached the sign. Wakaba held Futaba's hand, and started to read the sign.

"Sir Yoru Sutoka, the cheating stalker of obsession. You have hurt too many women, and have been focused on a single one for far too long. Thus, I have decided that I shall steal your heart, and change your ways. I shall make you speak the truth, and confess to your crimes."

"What is this...?" Muttered Wakaba. Stealing someone's heart? To change their ways? That needed more research. It seemed related to her cognitive research. "I'll pick it up later." She said. She then led Futaba into Cafe Leblanc.

After a while, another person came. His face was covered with a hoodie, making his face completely hidden. Walking in front of the sign, he dead it before angrily tearing it down.

"I'll show you..." he muttered. "She'll be mine..."

Around the corner hid Keiji, leaning against the wall. Hearing those words, he smirked.

"It's showtime." He stated.

. . .

Keiji entered the metaverse, now clad in his persona attire. The sky seemed to have a reddish tint to it, and an alarm seemed to lightly blare through the air. Sneaking up the wall, Keiji noticed even more police officers had appeared in front of the fortress.

"That must be because he's on the run from the police." Thought Keiji.

Climbing up the wall, he slid down the other end. He glanced towards where the Shadow Yoru was, who was still trying to break down the door with his shadows.

Keiji smiled. In, and out. That's how this would go. With Yoru stuck out here, he could sneak in, grab it, and avoid the cognitive Sojiro as he got out.

Sneaking through the window he quickly but quietly moved his way through the palace, heading to the treasure. He eventually arrived at the balcony. Before he enacted his plan though, he had one last thing to do.

"Cooper." He muttered, causing the said persona to appear. Commanding it with his mind, it flew him to the balcony across the room, allowing Keiji to land down in front of the third will seed room.

Bringing out his katana he sliced off the vines, before pushing the door open, bringing him into the third room. On the pedestal was the final will seed. Placing the other two next to it, a bright light shined as the three started to float and spin.

Spinning quicker and quicker, when it finally died down it revealed the three skulls had fused together, with a more bluish tint to it. Pocketing the will seed, Keiji then exited the room.

He looked at the chandelier hanging from the top of the room. Keiji gulped. Stepping back for more room, Keiji then ran forwards, jumping off the balcony in a leap of faith. Landing on the chandelier, the chatter and yelling making up the noise under him prevented him from being heard.

Keiji sighed in relief. He dropped down to the cage hanging under the chandelier, startling the Cognitive Wakaba. She more an elegant dress despite being stuck in the cage. Her chest no longer glowed translucent, and was now solid. She didn't seem like a ghost anymore. The treasure had materialized.