Chapter 1: Peace at Last

"Brighter Side of Grey"
Opening Theme

It was early spring. Today was a calm day at Krasnaya Zvezda, yet very busy. Five friends are at Mikhail's office, listening to news broadcasted on national television about epic battle against Soyuz University.

"... After the epic stand of Kolobanov brothers in the battle against Soyuz University, school which had recently revived its Tankers Team is now no longer in danger of shutting down. This school is known as Krasnaya Zvezda. Under the team of large scales, formed of six schools of Moscow: Komsomolskaya Pravda Academy, Moscow Defenders Academy,nBagration High School, Chapayev High School, Krasnaya Zvezda High School and Tchaikovskiy College, counted 40 tanks that were fighting against 40 tanks of the Soyuz's Cold War killing machines..."

Sergey: "Finally, we are free from this hell..." he sighed of relief.

Ruslan: "Yeah, and guess what's more relieving, I got a language degree for Russian!"

Sergey: "But I bet you still don't know to say anything, right?"

Ruslan: "Well... I learned couple of phrases, words and such from courses."

Mikhail: "You'll need it for the Moscow State University, pal."

Ruslan: "And that will be soon I guess. Hey, before I forget. Evgeniy?"

Evgeniy: "Yes?" he said flipping pages of some documents on Ruslan's table. He is Ruslan's good friend and assistant.

Ruslan: "When I leave, you'll be a replacement for me, okay?"

Evgeniy: "No problem!" he saluted.

Meanwhile, Dmitri, Vanya and Ilya with his were on the way to pick up Alek. Dmitri ordered Ilya to load blank shell to wake up their friend.

Like before they travelled to the school to meet with tankers to face German school in semi final match, they woke up several neighbours.

Dmitri: "This was just a blank! Sorry!"

Vanya: "Here he is. This method works!"

Ilya: "Dmitri can always find a solution for anything, right?"

Dmitri: "Yeah, pretty much. Now, let's go to the school and meet with Evgeniy."

Friends were driving to the school on the tank, when Alek got on his driver position. Girls, and even guys that were passing by were amazed and pleased to see famous Bear Team.

On the other side, Aleksey and Andrey were giving school newspapers called "Trud" to the neighborhood near the school, driving by GAZ-61 car.

Alexey: "Newspaper! Newspaper!"

Andrey: "We started the school news and it's really paying off, brother."

Alexey: "Less talking and drive slowly."