Part 1

It was the first day of school today. I awoke to the sound of Stiles' annoying voice coming from the other room. I rolled out of bed and prepared for school. When I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast, I noticed a sandwich on a plate on the table. So, without thinking, I grabbed it and bit into it. It was delicious. A stranger entered our kitchen at that precise moment.

-Excuse me, you're eating my sandwich. - Teasingly said the boy.

-I don't see you name on it. - I addressed as I took another bite.

-And who would do that?

-Do what?

-Put their name on a sandwich. - He said, with a smirk on his face.

-I've seen it done. - You sighed dramatically shrugged your shoulders.

-No, you haven't. - He shouted with a funny voice, you burst out in laughter.

- Scott, why are you yelling? - Stiles' voice could be heard coming from upstairs.

-Oh, you have a name? - You said it jokingly, while smiling at him. He simply rolled his eyes, which made you laugh. Stiles has finally joined our company and has turned to face me.

-Oh, so you've met Nesrin, my cousin. And Nesrin, he's Scott, my best friend, and you just ate his breakfast. - He told you with a chuckle.

-It's a pleasure to meet you.- I told him with a big smile on my face, as I finished his sandwich. I asked Stiles when we were going to leave because we were going to be late. Stiles realized what I just said, so we all dashed to his jeep and drove to school. I got out of the car and followed them to the principal's office when we arrived.

- We'll catch up later; we have to get going. - Stiles said to me as I reached for the handle. I took a step forward after nodding in his direction. I noticed a woman sitting at a desk. I reasoned that she was probably the secretary. She offered me a seat while she explained everything to me. After a short wait, the man walked in; he was the principal. He gave me my schedule and the number of my locker before leading me to my classroom.

-So, this is your course. I hope you have a good year at Beacon Hills High School.

-Mr. Thomas, thank you so much.- I gave him a polite smile. I waited for a few moments after watching him walk away because I was nervous. What if it's the same as it was at my previous school? Then I entered the classroom with this thought. The teacher paused in the middle of her sentence to greet me. Everyone was staring at me, and as I looked around, I noticed two very familiar men. Stiles and his friend Scott sat near the back of the class. They were just as suprised, as  I was. I was standing in an awkward and quiet sort of way, until I heard my homeroom teacher ask me to introduce myself to the class.

-Hello, my name is Nesrin Myers. - I finished my introduction and turned to see the teacher's confused expression.

-Don't you want to say anything else?- she asked, optimistic, but when she saw my denial, she gave up and asked me to find a seat. I was looking for a seat when I noticed this brown-haired girl sitting by herself. I began to approach her desk and inquired:

-Is this seat taken?- She raised her head from her book and nodded in denial. I sat down and placed my bag beside me. I had just finished reading the title of the book she was reading. 'She's got good taste' I thought to myself. I spent the next ten minutes analyzing every other student. Of course, there was the popular guy and girl couple, the bookworm, the jerk, and all the other stereotypical characters. And then there was this girl sitting next to me; she seemed familiar, but I couldn't place her. Then I heard the bell ring, and Stiles and Scott rushed to my desk to compare their schedules to mine.

-I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Alison Argent, and it's a pleasure to meet you; I'm also friends with these two. - As she looked at them, she chuckled. I smiled and added:

-It's also a pleasure to meet you. Actually, I just met with Scott and ate his breakfast this morning, so I'm not sure if he likes me at all. - I shared a laugh with Alison.

-Yeah, and she forgot to mention I'm his cousin. - Stiles grumbled.

-He is, indeed, my cousin. - When I turned to face my new friend, she had a sorrow expression on her face. Her reaction made me laugh.

-I'm so sorry, he can be so annoying at times. - She said as she mocked him. He looked at her snidely and attempted to disprove her statement. As I watched Scott and Alison count the number of times Stiles was annoyance. I became quiet and finally put my mind at ease that this year would not be the same. I was surprised that I was able to talk to so many people and that I no longer felt alone. The break was coming to an end as we were talking to each other. Fortunately, our schedules were largely similar, so I was never alone. My last class, like Scott's and Alison's, was world history. As the class started to finish, we began to pack our belongings. That's when the teacher intervened.

-I want this to be a group project, so pair up with someone and I'll write down your names. You must assign the essay the following week. - We looked at each other with Alison, and I could tell she wanted to pair up with me right away. We told her our names and said her farewell.

-So, when and where are we going to do this?- I asked my friend as we walked out of the school.

-Perhaps on Saturday, if it's convenient for you. You can come over to mine; I have a large collection of books from this era. - She sweetly advised me.

-Alright, but i gotta ask my uncle first, if he's okay with it, then i'm fine with it. - You answered.

We talked a little longer until I noticed Stiles approaching us.

-Hello, my dear cousin.- I gently punched him in the shoulder. He made a hurtful face as he staired at me.

-Wow, that hurt. How do you punch so hard? - While we were walking to his car, he looked at me with a surprised expression.

-Come on, you're just too weak. - I said laughing along with Allison.

-If you don't stop, I'm not going to take you two home. - He threatened us jokingly.

We got into the car, and as soon as he started the jeep, my favourite song came on the radio and I immediately started to sing. I looked at Stiles, who had a smiling expression on his face as he joined me singing.

So that was my first day at Beacon Hills High school.

Hi guys I hope you liked this part! Leave a vote or a comment if you want <3