"Don't tell me that is a newly washed uniform." I whisper to her. She looks at me with wide eyed and doesn't reply. "Oh shit."

"Do you think we should you know... run?" Hange asks.

"Come quickly." I tell her. We move onto the sand again and I kneel down and she does the same. "Protect me." I say and a shield covers us.

"We should be safe now." Hange laughs.

"We would've died if we stayed out there." I admit. There is then a loud knock that scares me. I look over and see Levi banging at the shield to try and get us out. He looked like he had murder in his eyes.

"Yep. He definitely had a new uniform on." Hange whispers.

"Get out." he knocks the shield once more. "I swear I just want to chat."

"Your version of 'chat' is not really nice. I think I will stay in here for now." I laugh.

"Remember, I know everything you did when we were younger. I'm not afraid to tell everyone everything." he tells me.

"Take (Y/n). I'm Commander now so you can't touch me. Take her." Hange says to Levi.

"Huh?!" I gasp. She forces my hands off the ground and the shield surrounding us disappears. "You traitor! I saved you and you are letting him have a 'chat' with me?!" I yell. "How dare you!"

Levi grabs me by my ankle and drags me. I dig my nails into the sand and try stop him from taking me anywhere.

"You laughed at me first! You started it!" I shout. "Ever heard of mercy? I need that!"

Soon enough, he puts me down and says nothing. He sits down on a rock and puts his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" I ask stupidly.

He looks up at me. "I'm going to have to rewash my uniform now."

"So you ain't going to punish me? I mean the other day you almost beat Jean to death 'cause he wore your shirt instead of his." I say.

"As much as I would love to beat the shit out of you, I can't. I could never lay a finger on you." he says softly.

I take a sigh. "I'm sorry for ruining your uniform." I apologise.

"It's fine. I really have no choice rather than to wash it again. You need to wash yours too." he says in disgust.

I stand up. "We should probably get going then, shouldn't we?"

"I will go and gather the rest then." he says and he stands up.

"Come back and get me once they are ready. I saw a peculiar rock that Armin might like." I say.

"Tch. A Rock." Levi walks away to go and gather the others and I start to look for this rock.

I remember it being a cream white colour and it having brown stripes on it. It also had colourful dots on it. Was it even a rock?

I walk along a side of a cliff and follow it into the water. A little splash is created every time I take a step in the water and I soon found a small cave inside of the cliff. I go inside and explore it a bit. There was nothing inside so I just head back out again.

"There it is." I say in my head. There was the 'rock', that I found earlier, floating in the water. I pick it up and I look at it closely. This was no rock because it had a hole in the middle that was empty and it was much smoother than any other rock. "What is this?" I ask myself out loud. "Who cares. Armin will like it. Should I get one for Levi?"

I hear water splash behind me ad I turn around. There were several men, dressed in white, and they had shotguns in their hands. They had armbands on their left arm and they wore helmets. Didn't I wear an armband in my dream?