13: Different Time, Different Place

Izuku was currently trying to get out of the same bed he had woken up to that morning. He looked down at his bandaged arm while sitting cross legged, trying to figure out how to take it off. It was getting tight and the red stains were grossing him out. He started peeling the bandages before the door busted open making him jump with a squeak. He looked over but was tackled back on the bed with great force. He looked up and saw that it was none other than his dragon friend looming over him with saliva dripping down his wide and long mouth.

"Oparu! Where have you been?!" Izuku said excitedly as he rubbed the big face in front of him.

"i'm so glad your ok!" Izuku said as he pet Oparus nose. The dragon cooed before slamming his head on top of Izuku's chest making him wince and let out a small yelp of pain. More footsteps were heard until a hair of ash blonde locks and red eyes came in the room wearing a simple black vest, with no undershirt, that had a teardrop shaped hole in the middle of his chest with leather lace tied in the middle of it. The vest had dark red lines decorating it with color matched pants that were bagged at the ankles where there were a pair of simple black sandal shoes. His wrist had white cloth wrapped around them with a metal wristband going over top.

(i usually don't add pictures when it comes to clothes but i couldn't resist with this one

(i usually don't add pictures when it comes to clothes but i couldn't resist with this one...)

"Wash, get dressed, and come outside to the training area." was all Katsuki said before he walked out of the room. Izuku looked at the clothes that were thrown on him and they consisted of black, bagged, pants with a simple white pirate shirt.

Oparu was now sitting across the room while staring at the closed door, ready to pounce again. Izuku chuckled before making his way towards Oparu and held onto one of the larger horns.

"I need help with walking..." Izuku said as he chuckled nervously. Oparu stood up and helped the male out the door only to be greeted with a surprised yell.

"Oh sorry! It's just that I haven't seen anything like your friend before! He's so cute!" The pink skinned girl, known as mina, chirped. Izuku smiled weakly.

"Happen to know where I can wash off?" he asked timidly.

The girl nodded and took the two to a public washroom where people were enjoying their time in the hot steaming water that smelled like Sulfur. Izuku flushed red seeing that not only were they all naked and sharing the huge 'bath', but there were also all genders. He thanked the girl with a bow and made his way over to the farthest side of the steaming pool with the help of his dragon friend. No one seemed to notice his presence, thankfully, so he went ahead and did his bidding while trying to avoid all eye contact as possible. He got out and quickly got dressed, being mindful of his exposed arm and chest, and made his way to the training area. He had to ask around for instructions but he got there nonetheless.

Once he made his way out, he gulped. Right in the middle stood a large red dragon who was calmly sitting down as someone was saddling him up. The dragon took notice of the familiar scent of the boy and gurgled loudly, catching the attention of the blonde.