11: Change of Views

(this is what the island looks like btw.) 

The ride was long and Bakugou was not flying in the air but rather running across the forest floor. He kept glancing down at the boy at times, seeing that he was turning pale from the loss of blood and the wind chilling the wet skin. He cursed seeing the occasional jolts of his muscles when one of his bruises were hit so he decided to rip the blue cloth that was wrapped around his waist and covered the shaking boy with it. It was short but at least it was something to cover his chest and injured arms.

He looked up and saw the long grassy bridge that led towards a an insanely large island surrounded by the vast ocean waters, and slowed the dragon down and asked for it to walk and not run, for that the drop was too dangerous. The bright red dragon landed before shifting and running towards Bakugou.

The blonde had the still unconscious boy in his arms, cradling the body to give him warmth. Kirishima ran over to him, with his ripped pants and shirt close to falling off, and asked for what he could do.

"Shift and carry me and him on your back while you hold that guy with your claws." Kirishima nodded and shifted back into his dragon form, placing the two humans on his back before flying up a couple feet and grabbing the small dragon and securing it in his hold. It thrashed around a lot but Kirishima still managed.

Once they flew across the long, natural bridge, Kirishima had landed back on the floor and Bakugou made no hesitation into running to his best medic, being mindful of the boy in his arms who was turning paler by the second.

Bakugou quickened his pace when he saw the brick building and slammed the wooden door open before running to a specific room.

"HATSUME! I need help here!" The blonde yelled after placing the boy down on the small bed. A girl with pink hair in locks came rushing in before gasping loudly.

"What happened to him?!" she ashed panicked, while grabbing a bunch of viles, syringes, and liquid bottles.

"Just fucking help him!" Bakugou yelled. The girl nodded and ushered the boy to leave. He hesitated but left. Once he was outside he noticed Kirishima's dragon form struggling to hold down the pale blue dragon who was biting, scratching, and gurgling while trying to get out from the red dragon's hold.

"Shit..." the blonde cursed for forgetting about the little guy. He ran across the grassy field, passing a few huts and houses along with some other people, until he reached over towards Kirishima.

"Get the fuck off him! You're freaking him out!" Bakugou yelled. As soon as the dragon let go, the creature growled and snarled and arched its back, its pores opening but nothing came out. He shot his giant blue eyes towards the blonde and tackled him, his body twice as long and wide as bakugou's if not more. The males ams were then wrapped in sharp nails around along with his legs and looked directly into the deep light blue eyes. Both refused to move while Kirishima circled them so he could protect his friend when needed.

Katsuki raised his fist and tapped on the ground making soft thudds. The dragon's grip tightened before it halted its movements and backed away from the blonde.

"Shit your grips strong for someone as young as you" Bakugou grumbled, rubbing his wrist. He proceeded to sit down next to the creature, facing the little brick house and waited.

A pink haired woman wearing golden glasses came outside and waved the blonde over. Bakugou immediately shot up and grabbed a hold of one of the wingless dragons' horns, leading him over while reassuring him in the process. As soon as they made it inside the hut, the creature immediately scurried over towards Izuku and placed his large head on the bed, whining loudly while nudging the boys arm.