Serafall=Most likely, it's Khaos Brigade.

Y/n=So it's them again.

Serafall=No matter what, this situation cannot be disclosed. We must solve it ourselves. I will continue to attempt to get the youkai to cooperate.

Azazel=Understood. I will act alone. Really, these terrorists bringing their trouble all the way to Kyoto.

Hah... It was just the first day of the trip, and things have become so serious... What were we supposed to do? To be honest, it could no longer be called a trip... No, precisely because this is the precious school trip of high school students, we must try as much as possible to enjoy the trip.

Azazel=Anyway, you all should enjoy your trip.

Y/n=What?

Azazel=If anything happens, I will call you guys. However, this is your precious school trip right? We adults will try to handle the situation as much as possible. So you all go enjoy Kyoto for now.

Y/n=Adults? I'm an adult too you know. I'm 1000+ years old now.

Serafall=Y/n-chan, adult or not, please enjoy your time in Kyoto. I will also enjoy myself!

Y/n=Okay then. Nothing more to say since you said so.

[The next day]

It was early morning on the second day of the trip. The sky was just getting light.

I am on the roof of the hotel right now and currently, I was training Asia developing reflexes for releasing magical power at close range.

Y/n=Wow, you have improved since training at my castle. I'm proud of you, Asia.

Asia=Thank you, Y/n-san!

Asia gave a radiant smile. Ah, I am so proud of her.

Xenovia=It's more efficient to have a training partner, right?

It was Xenovia's voice.

Xenovia=Now since I already bought a wooden sword, shouldn't we train ourselves to the degree of just barely not destroying this place?

I then created a dagger in my hand and then I gave it to Xenovia.

Y/n=Xenovia, use this instead.

Xenovia=Ah, with this it will be easy to conceal in a school bag. Thanks.

Xenovia then twirled it around in her hands skillfully.

Xenovia=Wow, it's surprisingly strong!

Just like that, we then practiced on the roof together until we finished.

[At the bus station]

The second day's activities started with taking a bus from near the Kyoto railway station to the Buddhist temple in eastern Kyoto. We bought a one day bus pass at the Kyoto station.

We got on the bus and took it all the way to the Buddhist temple in eastern Kyoto. As we looked out to the new scenery, the bus reached its destination.

We got off the bus and started walking around. After some searching around, we found the sloped path up to the temple.

We then walk through the path.

At the end of the sloped path, the massive gates appeared. This is the temple.

Xenovia=Look, Asia. This temple is beautiful, isn't it?

Asia=Yes, yes! You can feel its history from its appearance!

Koneko=Cheers to the temple.

In their excitement, the three of them were making some very inappropriate comments.

Aika=Y/n, why don't you try the love compatibility prediction with Asia?

At Aika's urging, Asia and I drew a love prediction. Hmm... How was the compatibility?

Y/n=It says highly favorable and auspicious. Looks like we are very compatible, Asia.

Asia=Yes! I am so happy... so happy, really...

Xenovia=This is great.

Aika=Eh eh, wonderful.

Koneko=I feel a bit relieved.

Xenovia, Koneko, and Aika were nodding their heads approvingly.

Y/n=Can you guys stop that?

Asia=Yeah, it's very embarrassing.

Matsuda=...Are we being left out?

Motohama=Don't cry, Matsuda. Let us simply beat up Y/n when we get back to the hotel.

Aika=Hey, everyone! Let's go to the next temple! The Temple of the Silver Pavilion. If we don't hurry, time is going to fly away in the blink of an eye.

Next is the Silver Temple. Boarding the bus towards there, we the first temple. A few moments later, we've arrived.

Xenovia=It's not actually silver!?

Aika=Yeah... It's not actually silver.

[Small timeskip]

The next stop is the Temple of Gold.

Xenovia=Gold! This time it really is gold! It's really gooooold!

Xenovia raised both her arms, her face full of radiance.

Other students were also here and everyone was busy taking photos. Matsuda snapped photo after photo as if in a trance.

We toured the place, bought souvenirs and then stopped at a teahouse for a break.

Xenovia=...It really is gold and shiny.

Today's Xenovia really showed some rare sides I've never seen before. It's so interesting. The one enjoying student life the most could very well be Xenovia.

...Ah, it was already after two in the afternoon. Though we've already toured the sightseeing spots at a rapid pace, once things caught our eyes, time seemed to pass so quickly.

I then looked at the others.... Matsuda, Motohama and Aika were fast asleep! It can't be because they were too tired... Hm...

Asia and the rest were awake, but Xenovia was glaring at the waitress with a scary expression.

She has revealed her animal ears and tail... Not human. Taking a look, more of those animal-eared guys have appeared and all the normal tourists are asleep.

Xenovia quickly extracted the short dagger from her bag and hid Asia behind her.

I then stood up and then I pointed my finger towards them. A small fireball then appeared on my finger.

Rossweisse=Please wait.

I heard a familiar voice. I look toward the direction of the voice and it was Rossweisse.

Y/n=Rossweisse? Why are you here?

Rossweisse=Yes, I was called by Azazel-sama to welcome you guys.

Y/n=Azazel? What happened?

Rossweisse=A ceasefire. Or in other words, the misunderstanding has been cleared...

Y/n=Ah, a ceasefire? Misunderstanding cleared? Then, in other words, no more foxes will be attacking?

Then an animal-eared lady approached me and bowed her head deeply.

???=I am the fox youkai who serves the monarch of the Kyuubi. We are most sorry for the last time. Please come with us, as our princess would like to apologize to you all.

Y/n=Where?

???=To the Inner Capital where we Kyoto youkai live. Maou-sama and the Fallen Angel Governor are already there.

Y/n=Well, okay then. I think I can trust you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------