Chapter 15

[At the restaurant]

[After the negotiations]

The negotiations somehow went smoothly. I thought it was a reckless plan, but it was easier than I thought.

Issei=Hey!

I heard issei's voice from behind. When I look at the voice, I saw Kiba, Issei, and koneko were walking towards me.

Issei=Y/n, I bring Kiba here-

*HIT*

Issei=ack! ... Why you do that for?

Y/n=That's is for my money.

Issei=.... I'm sorry, okay?

Y/n=I will forgive you but in exchange, you have to do my homework for two months.

Issei=What?!

Y/n=Anyways. Kiba, did Issei and Koneko tell you everything?

Kiba=Yes, they told me everything...

Kiba=.... To be honest, I feel unsatisfied when the wielders of the Excaliburs are giving me permission to destroy it.

Kiba=....Y/n-kun. Why did you do this?

Kiba asked me quietly. He was certainly wondering why I was helping him.

Y/n=I considered you as my allies or friends in this era. I thought I would give you a hand this time.

Kiba=Y/n....

Issei=Okay! Now we have formed a group to destroy the Excalibur! Let's defeat the stolen Excalibur!

Y/n=By the way. I have a question.. how are Kiba and Excalibur related?

Kiba=……Let's talk a bit.

Kiba then started to talk about his past after he drank the coffee. The project that the Catholic Church planned secretly. Project Holy sword. The test to make lots of people who can use holy swords was taking place in a certain institute. Some boys and girls had talents at using swords and a possessor of Sacred Gear.

Day after day, they were going through inhuman experiments. They were being experimented on and had their rights of freedom taken away.

They weren't treated as humans and their lives were ignored. But they had a dream. To live on. They were forced to believe that they were loved by God, and they were just waiting for "that day" to come.

They believed that they would become special beings. They believed that they could become people who could wield holy-swords. But the result was "disposal". Kiba and his comrades couldn’t use the holy swords.

Kiba=……Everyone died. They were killed. Killed by those who serve God. No one saved us. Just because we couldn't use the holy swords. Other boys and girls were put under poisonous gas while still alive. They put poisonous gas on us while saying amen. We vomited blood and suffered on the floor. Even so, we were seeking help from God.

Kiba=I want to accomplish my comrades' regrets. No, I don't want to make their deaths be in vain. I need to keep on living in their place, and I have to prove that I am stronger than Excalibur.....
.
.
.
.

[A few days later]

I was sitting at my desk in my classroom, sighing heavily.

Motohama=You have a serious face lately, Y/n.

Motohama said to me while fixing the position of his glasses.

Y/n=Is that so? Well, Even I have to think about certain things sometimes.

Motohama=Is it that? Were you thinking about groping Asia's-chan oppai?

Y/n=Say that again and I will slap your head.

Suddenly.

*PINCH*

Someone was pinching my cheek. It's Asia.

Y/n=Ahia-khan vhat ar yu duong?

Asia=......

Asia was pinching my cheek without saying a word. But it did seem like Asia, because she wasn't pinching me hard.

Matsuda=Damn it, Y/n! You receive that kind of treatment from Asia-chan! Nooooooo!

Motohama=By the way, Y/n. What are you going to do about the plan for karaoke and bowling?

Motohama asked me after he reverted to his usual self. Yes. We were planning to play for half a day during the next weekend with the three of us, Asia, and Kiryuu. We had also invited Issei, Koneko and Kiba.

Matsuda=Asia and Kiryuu are going. So is Koneko-chan. Uooooooooo! Asia-chan and Toujou Koneko-chan! I can put my tension up with this!

Then suddenly..

*SMACK*

There was someone who smacked Matsuda on the head. It was the girl with glasses, Kiryuu.

Aika=I'm sorry for going as well.

Matsuda=You are just an extra of Asia-chan. We already have a person wearing glasses, and that's Motohama. Well, it's alright.

Aika=What's with that attitude, Matsuda? Don't put me in the same group as that perverted glasses.

Matsuda=Motohama's glasses are special because it can calculate the BWH of girls! He's different from you!

Kiryuu just smirked after hearing Matsuda.

Aika=Did you think that he is the only one with that ability?

Kiryuu then looked down at our crotch!

Aika=Hmm I see, I see.

Aika=Fufufu. My glasses can calculate the size of guys’ "thingy". From length to circumference.

Y/n=What did you just say?

Aika=Nnnn.... Your size is quite big. If it's too big it would put down women. Asia would definitely be satisfied. Good for you, Asia.

Asia=?

Aika=Geez, it can't be helped. I'm saying that Y/n's thingy....

Y/n=hey! Don't tell weird stuff to Asia!

I pulled Asia towards me to guard her. Man, I can't let my guard down in front of this girl.

Aika=Anyway. Then everyone except Kiba-kun is going, right?

Y/n=I guess no. I'm sure Issei will try to make Kiba come as well somehow.

Matsuda=So it's been decided! We're all going tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------