Chapter 31

[A few months later]

In Kuou Academy during lunch break. I was eating my bento with Matsuda, Motohama, Asia, Xenovia, and Koneko.

Matsuda=Why... How you...

Motohama=Impossible……what's going on…?

Y/n=What's wrong with you guys?

Matsuda=Koneko-chan is with you that's what wrong!

Motohama=First Asia-chan, then Xenovia-san, and now you got Koneko-chan too?! It must be some kind of mistake!

Matsuda=Damn it!! I also wanted to be surrounded by girls too!! Haaaaah! I hope you just disappear from this world!! Every primate that can create a harem is my enemy!!

Matsuda shouted with teary eyes.

Hah... As always both of them were always overreacting to this kind of thing.

Y/n=Geez. Don't cry. And a primate? Are you trying to look at gorilla and chimpanzee as enemies too?

Matsuda=Sob…. If I was popular, I would have been doing drumming like those guys in heavy-metal…. Why weren't we evolved from a gorilla…..

Y/n=You could just be popular if you stopped being a pervert.

Matsuda=Shuuuut up! Y/nnnnnn!Unlike you, I can only be popular in my imagination! My imagination is mine only! Damn it! I also want to have girls in both my arms, and want to talk about polygamy!

..Don't say that Baldy. I know that very well.

Motohama=Unfortunately, the reality is really harsh, my friend.

Motohama then fixes his glasses calmly.

Motohama=Anyway, let's move on from that topic. Y/n, if I remember correctly, it's almost the school trip. We need to decide on our group.

Motohama says that while eating fried eggs.

Oh yeah, the school trip is coming up. We, the second year, are going to Kyoto. Lately, so many things have happened that I forgot about it.

Y/n=Well, do we make a group with 3 or 6 people?

Matsuda=Oh yeah. Apparently the place where we will sleep in is for 3 or 6 people.

Aika=Hey, do you guys want to pair with our group during the trip? It's a paradise because it consists me, Asia, Xenovia, and Koneko.

Aika who is wearing glasses says that.

Y/n=Don't say "paradise" with such a lecherous face.

Matsuda=Yeah, apart from you they are a paradise.

Matsuda says that while nodding, and he gets his head hit by Aika.

Aika=Shut up! Well, let's ignore this guy. Y/n, what about you?

Asia=Y/n-san, will you pair with us?

Asia asks with a smile.

Y/n=Of course.

Asia=Hurray!

*HUG*

I and Asia forgot about our lunch and hugged.

Aika=Y-You guys sure became more "closer" after the summer holiday ended... You guys are talking twenty-four seven while sending the glares of love…

Aika=.. Anyway, that's how it is, so we will pair up with you guys. I can't leave Asia to other guys since she is pure and can't decline other people's requests. And that way, Xenovia-san and Koneko-chan will feel better as well, right?