Chapter 30 God of Norse Vs The Demon King of Tyranny

[At the same day]

I'm now on top of a cliff while crossing my arms. And, in front of me now are Loki and Fenrir.

Loki=This is wonderful! So the Demon King of Tyranny will be joining forces to defeat this Loki! My heart never raced like this!

Y/n=You aren't fleeing.

When I said that, Loki just laughed.

Loki=Ahaha! Just because you manage to land a few meteors at me, it won't make me flee. I can just annihilate you and your friends anyway and then go back to Valhalla. It's a matter of sooner or later. Even if Odin does or doesn't participate in the meeting, I will have Odin disappear.

Y/n=Now that is a dangerous thought.

Loki=The first one to have a dangerous idea was your side. An alliance between each faction…. To begin with, since the Fourth faction recorded in the Bible decided to have an alliance, everything became distorted.

Y/n=So you have no intention to talk, huh.

I then started covering my hands with black lightning. I then fired my lightning towards Loki

*BLAST*

Loki=Direct attack, eh? Most likely I'm the first one who gets to fight like this!

He then activates a wide-range of defensive magic-circles which cover his whole body.

*BLOCK*

He survived my attack.

Y/n=Quite interesting.

Then, countless magical-lights which appeared from the magic-circles turned into a sash being released towards me.

I then fly to the sky and dodges all of his attacks.

Y/n=An attack like this is nothing for me. Now, it's my turn... Jio Graze.

I then threw my fireball towards Loki

*BOOM*

A big explosion happens.

After the attack ended, a huge bottomless hole is created at the spot where Loki was standing before.

Y/n=Huh.. It is easier than I thought.

Loki=Fuhahahaha!

I started to hear someone laughing out loud.

When I looked at the direction where the laugh came from, I saw a man floating in the air. It's Loki. His robe is a bit torn, but it seems like Loki himself is unscathed.

Y/n=He's unscathed after receiving an attack like that? Impressive.

I create a fireball again and then I throw it at Loki.

*BOOM*

Loki dodges my attack. A huge crater was created on the ground.

Loki=Fuhahaha! You can never hit me! Hahaha!