"Yes, and you are going to be a princess," she says.

"You don't know that for sure," I argue.

"You like him right?"

"Let's not talk about me. Let's talk about you," I suggest.

"Whatever," she says and I glance at the clock.

"Crap, I'm late for breakfast," I say and start to leave.

"Are you coming?" I wonder.

"I'm not allowed to until dinner. They have to make an announcement that James is engaged and I'm his fiance and then I'm allowed in the dining room," she says.

"Yeah, I guess that would cause a lot of confusion," I nod.

"Come back up here afterward, okay?" she says.

"Yeah, and don't ever leave me without saying goodbye again," I say and leave her room.

I'm able to find my way to the Eating Room without any trouble. I go inside and thankfully, I'm not too late. I sit down, averting everyone's eyes, as I put food on my plate. There's an empty seat beside me that will soon be filled. But for now, I'm stuck sitting next to Sabrina.

"I hoped you were dead," she hissed.

"I've hoped that ever since I've met you," I retort and go back to eating.

"Camry," Daxton says.

"Yes?"

"Are you mad at me?" he wonders.

"Meet me when I finish lunch," I say.

I notice James is not in his seat either. He must be tired from the journey or something. Not having much of an apetite, I finish my food and leave the room. I walk a couple feet before I hear shoes behind me. I turn around and see Daxton.

"So?" he prompts.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to eliminate Alexa?" I ask.

"Because I thought you wouldn't think it was important," he responds.

"Daxton, this past week, I've thought one of my best friends is gone and I'm never going to see her again. She wasn't even allowed to say goodbye," I say.

"I didn't think you'd see it that way," he mutters and he looks truely sorry.

"I did."

"Let me explain," he says and leads me to a bench. "James told me he was in love with one of the girls in my selection. I asked him if she felt the same way and he said she did. At first I was angry, but then I was happy. Alexa was the girl. I eliminated her and sent James as her escort back home. He proposed to her there. They've spent the past couple of days packing Alexa's things. I'm going to stay true to my word. I said neither of you will ever go home if that is what you wish."

"I know their engaged," I say and he looks confused.

"Follow me," I say.

I lead him up to the fifth floor and take the path to Alexa's room. I go inside without knocking and immediately wish I had knocked. Inside, we find Alexa and James kissing. We stand for a minute shocked before I do something.

"Hey guys," I say loudly. They jump apart and James lands on his butt.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" James says.

"Yes and it is something I've tried to teach you to do," I roll my eyes.

"You're back?" Daxton says.

"We got back a little before breakfast," Alexa says.

"How come you didn't tell me?" he wonders.

"Because we thought you'd be on your way to breakfast."

"Why does she know?" Daxton asks.

"Because I ran into her. Literally," Alexa says.

"Oh. James, I've missed you so much," Daxton says and gives James a bear hug. Alexa and I watch, shocked.

"Is this what happened when you came to escort me to the palace?" I wonder.

"Yes," James a gasps. Daxton sets him down.

"When's the wedding?" I ask.

"In a week," James says.

My mouth falls open.

"You're going to pull off a wedding in a week? Who's going to be invited?" I wonder.

"Since it's been a month since your familes have come, they'll be invited. They should be here in two days. And of course all of the selected," Daxton says.

"Who's your maid of honor?" I ask Alexa. She gives me a look suggesting I'm stupid.

"You," she says and my eye's go wide.

"Really? I'm not going to be a guest? I'm going to be in the wedding?" I ask and she nods.

"And Daxton will be my best man," James says.

"Rose will be the ring bearer," Alexa says.

"She's not going to be happy about that," I laugh.

"We have a busy week ahead of us," Alexa says.

"Yes, yes we do," I sigh.

"But first, let me take a nap," Alexa yawns and falls on her bed.

"I second that," James says and falls beside her.

"No," she pushes him off the bed. Daxton and I laugh as he storms out of the room.

"He's going to have to cheer up before the wedding," I smile and Daxton nods.