Chapter 3 "Meta Knight"

As we enter the Castle, I hear the Snail and the Penguin have a short conversation while I stood there looking at the both of them, looking at the persons face whenever they speak, like a child would do.
"Where would she stay, Sire? Her ship is destoryed!" Asked the Snail, it seemed the Penguin was the King since the Snail called him 'Sire'. "Well she'll just stay in a spare room here in the Castle, as long as she doesn't cause trouble then it'll be fine, Escargoon", answered the Penguin in a slightly cheerful tune. Huh so the Snail is Escargoon? Well that name makes sense since he IS a Snail after all.

(Escargots, IPA, is a dish consisting of cooked edible land snails. They are often served as an hors d'oeuvre and consumed by the French people, as well as people in Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Portugal, and Spain. Wikipedia)

Suddenly the conversation broke when a circular grape-like armored figure walked in the room, yawning and looking extremely tired. "What're you doing up this early, King Dedede?" he asks, it sounds like he has an accent. Spanish? And it looks like the Penguin is called King Dedede, what a strange name. "Well we heard an explosion and we found this little thing in the middle of it-", Escargoons explanation was cut off by the King hitting him with the hammer, "yea?! who asked ya?" He added. How voilent, I start to shake again. "I think I should lead her to a bedroom", Meta Knight suggests causing the two to be silent, they nod their head in agreement and Meta Knight takes my hand and starts walking down the halls.

(By the way, this is your height comparison)

"So, how did you get here?" asks the Knight in his accent

"So, how did you get here?" asks the Knight in his accent. Without a reply from me I continue to walk, he nudges me, indicating for me to answer, I decided to not be rude and I reply with, "..I crashed my ship". The Grape stares at me for a moment, he completely ignored what I said, "your e/c eyes are really getting bright, that happens when you cry. Have you been crying?" he asks. I slightly nod followed by me looking away. He sighs and stops at a door that has a sign on it that says, 'guest room'. He lets go of my hand and opens the door, giving me a pat on the head as he guides me inside. I close the door and hear his footsteps walk back down the hall.

I drop on the bed and try to relax myself, at least I won't die.. (I think)