Chapter 11|| thestrals p2

Start from the beginning

"Y/n What do you mean?" Regulus asked catching up with me.

"Its nothing."

"Well clearly it's not! All I ever do is try to do is get along with you and your brothers friends but apparently I can't!" He said, he moved in front of her and wouldn't let her walk past.

"And you think I haven't notice you try? You think I haven't noticed how upset you get when your within 5 feet of Sirius? Well I do Regulus!"

"...you don't bring up me and Sirius' relationship Y/n." He said staring her down.

"YOU LITERALLY TRIED TO FIGHT MY BROTHER JUST THEN REGULUS!"

"YOU TWO CAN STAND BEING AROUND EACHOTHER!"

"OH FUCK OFF REGULUS!! YOU CHOSE TO LEAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO DIE THE MOMENT HE WENT INTO GRYFFINDOR!"

"I LEFT IT TO DIE WHEN HE LEFT ME!" Tears started swelling  in his eyes and his voice broke. "Y/N HE LEFT ME IN THAT HOUSE! TO ROT! TO DIE! HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP, HE WOULD RATHER POTTER BE HIS BROTHER!"

My heart sank, I hadn't seen him like this before, his eyes got puffy and he bit his knuckles looking away from me sobbing. He was angry and sad and I should've minded my own buisness.

I look over to my right and seen a black dog in the bushes staring st regulus, it was Sirius, when he seen me staring he ran off.

"Don't tell me, to try fix something he broke in the first place y/n! I never I never stopped loving my brother....I stopped waiting for him to love me back." He said the last bit softly.

"Reggie I didnt-"

"Don't. It's fine, I can see why everyone else took his side, why would it be any different with you?" He pushed passed me and went into the castle the other students followed mcgonagall back ages ago, except Remus.

"Y/n...." remus started.

"....not now rem."

"Y/n is he alright, I never-"

"NOT NOW REMUS!" I snap at him.

I went into the castle and seen students whispering and with shocked expressions all except snivellus.

"SEVERUS!" I yell, he turned and kept that same annoying expression.

"Yes, Lupin?" He said monotone.

"Well since everyone here!" I yell making people look at me, I made them know I was talking about them, so they stopped. "Wants to start whispering and not tell me anything! What it about?"

"Your little friend, seemed a little worked up."

"What happened." I ask clenching my jaw.

"He came in, angry, shoved a few 7th years and that's all I know."

"If I find out you know more, I'll kill you myself." I smile innocently and push him going into the dungeons.

Their password is terrible, you can only get in if you say your blood status.

"Halfblood." I say clearly, the portrait comes open and I go in.

"What are you-".

"I'm Regulus Blacks friend you got a problem? Because if you do I'd gladly go get him and we can all sort it out." I say glaring at a boy with blonde hair, he had a large nose but didn't reply.

"Didn't think so." I go uothe stairs and knock on his door.

"Hey Reggie?" I say softly.

He didn't reply.

Regulus' pov

I went back in my room, I grabbed any and all objects of my dresser and smashed them, from vases to pot plants y/n gave me.

I pushed over the dresser scattering all my clothes and I paced around my room still angry, I sat on my bed and ran my hands through my hair thinking, then.

"Hey Reggie?" Y/n said softly out side my door.

I look up, but decide to ignore her. I want her to go away but then I wanted her so close I couldn't breathe, I wanted her to stop saying Reggie but I wanted her screaming it to me.

"Look...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up a-and you have every right to pissed off right now." I heard her getting emotional. "But I know no amount of apologies o-or words can change what I did and I'm so sorry."

I moved over to the door and sat down leaning against it hearing her silent sobs.

"Regulus? Darling?"

Holy shit. Oh my merlin. When she called me darling I was really tempted to open that door and pin her to a wall right then and there....

But I didn't.

"....I'll we you at dinner okay? Bye Reggie." She said, I heard her footsteps leave and I cursed myself for not taking her right then, but there's a time for everything I s'ppose.

But now would've been the best time.

______________________

Thoughts on this chapter loves?

Also if there's any spelling mistakes I apologise, I write these on my phone and I typ fast and don't  really read over it  so please tell me if anything's wrong😊