chapter 7 ||

After y/n's second last class with Regulus she had to help professor Sprout with first years in Herbology.

"Meet me in the greenhouse after classes, Professor Sprout needed a hand again." Y/n said kindly to Regulus who sighed.

"Really? She's been a teacher here for years, surely one class she could have by herself?" He asked, they began walking down a stone path which lead to the greenhouse.

"Reggie, she can't hence the reason she let me help. They're planting mandrakes too and she doesn't need any more students fainting and in the hospital wing." She chuckled.

"Well in that case can we spare five minutes?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah for what?" Y/n said clueless as she flicked through the pages of a Herbology book.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into an old abandoned garden shed, vines grew threw the smashed window frames and dirt lay scattered on the floor, small flowers peaking through the concrete and the sun shone just right and made it look beautiful.

"Must you pull me into old sheds when I'm trying to read Reggie?" She asked chuckling, he put his hands on her waist and moved them further down to pick her up, it was easy because he was incredibly strong, he placed her on an old rusted wood bench.

"If I didn't..." he stopped and put his thumb on her lower lip looking into her eyes. "Then how would I get another one of those kisses?" He asked.

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her close making his lips crush with hers, he loved it there was no doubt, but something in the back of his head out him in edge.

He slowly pulled away reluctantly and bit her bottom lip softly as he did.

"Regulus why'd you kiss me again?" Y/n asked with a chuckle.

"As if you didn't already know." He said with a smirk.

"But I don't and besides, wouldn't this make things between us awkward?"

"I doubt it, just picture as...Friends with benefits." He said looking from her eyes to her lips again.

She got down from the bench and stood by it with her book in her arms.

"Friends with benefits after 6 years? People will eventually start questioning it." She said, he made his way closer to her and put his hands on her waist as he looked down at her.

"Yeah but, nobody said we'd have to answer." He said with a smirk, just as he went to kiss her again the handle of the old she'd began rattling.

"Oi y/n you in there!" Remus asked knocking on the door.

"Yeah just a minute." She replied, Regulus hid in an old cupboard and y/n opened the door and Remus and Sirius barged in.

"Why you in here?" Sirius asked looking at all the plants.

"Just getting some stuff for, Professor Sprout! She asked me to help out."She said quickly.

"What would she need that's in here?" Remus asked.

"Dunno, I think she meant the new garden shed." She chuckled nervously.

"Right and where's regulus?" Remus asked putting his hands in his pockets as he scoped the room.

"Probably in class, why?"She asked.

"Thought we seen him come in here with you." Sirius said picking up an old spade and throwing across the room.

"Nice try, you know how he feels about his grades." She said.

"Fair enough, want us to walk you to class? We aren't planning on going anywhere any time soon." Remus said simply with a smile..