🌻Chapter 3 redo a peice of words🌻

When Berry became serious. Some of the chat when I pull out Collin's Stream. I looked at his chat and they were all scared of her voice.

Something got us off guard. The lightning hit Vanessa and Berry's Character. The Minecraft chat said

Icyfrost got stuck by lightning
BubblyToxin got stuck by lightning

We couldn't keep out laugh in. Haru was the first one to laugh. We all were laughing.

You: we should add this to a blooper!

Berry: yeah we should. I wasn't expecting a lighting hit our character for no reason.

After the laughter died down it went to serious again. I see the chat were still laughing. It made me smile. After an hour and 21 minutes the stream ends and we cheered.

I got a message on discord from Tubbo and Ranboo. I went to see what's was it.

Tubbo:
hey y/n! Great acting! Your friends are cool 😎

Ranboo:
yeah great job on the stream. I ended up putting up my stream to just talk because I want the chat and I have a blind reaction. Some people may have follow your guys twitch. Since you guys made an smp.

You:
oh! Well thanks for that! My friends would appreciate tho!

Ranboo:
:)
———————————

Tubbo, Ranboo, and I texted for a while before I know it was midnight. I got up and grabbed my phone. I toss my phone on my bed and changed into a comfy clothing.

I did my night routine and went to my bed. I open my phone and texted my friends for a little bit. I exit out of discord and went to Spotify and play a soft melody music. I connected to my speaker.

I turn the volume down so I can hear while I'm sleeping. About 2 or 1 minutes I fell asleep....
—————————

The Next Day~

It was a new day. I woke up and stretched a little. I let out a yawn and went to the bathroom. After that I went downstairs to see my mother smile and cooking.

I looked at my phone to see it was 9 in the morning. I went to a table and began to write down some notes. After I finished my notes. I got a message from Tubbo in the group chat.

I looked at it and Tubbo was spamming me and Ranboo. I checked and laugh in what he send us.

I laugh at the meme he send us. I got up and walked to the dinner room as I see my father walked out of the room. I saw he was wearing his merch. My mother brought the food out. She smile and set the plate down.

After we finished the food I went upstairs. My father decided to come in my stream. I wasn't expecting anything with it. I went to my room and walked to my computer.

I got dressed into my father's merch. I yawn a little and ruffed my hair a little. I typed in 'twitch' and typed my username and password in.

I typed the tittle and hit live. People start flowing into my live stream. I see at least 31.7k viewers. I smile and did my intro.

I put up my face cam on but soon I didn't notice but my father walked in. He put his arm around my shoulder. I was kinda spooked out. I flinch a little and he pull into a hug.