🎶Chapter 1🎶

After my father finished his stream which took only for 5 or 6 hours. I was the only child in the family. My father is a Minecraft twitch streamer.

My father thinking of introducing me to everyone he in. But it's was only when he's ready to do it. I was at the couch thinking of something.

My mother walked in the living room and smile at me. I smile at her she spoke.

Kristin/Mother: what do you want to do while your father is streaming?

You: uhhh... maybe go to a park to get fresh air?

Kristin/Mother: sure, get dress than we can go.

I nodded and got up. I began to go to my room and got dressed. I wore one of my father's merch and so did my mother.

I plan to go on live after my father finished his stream. As my mother and I began to walk to the park. She tweeted something on Twitter saying.

*idk how Twitter works ;~;
I don't have one so idk*

@TrixTin

Just walking to the park with @u/n

*you can imagine what type of park you want*

I was a secret son. Nobody knows about me nor my father's friend. My mother told me to share two people my secret. So I did one of them I told Berry and the other b/f/n.

{B/f/n means Best Friend Name}

They knew about it but kept it a secret. They never leaked anything until my parents announced it.

My mother closed her phone and we talk to the swings. We had a normal mother and son conversation.

After for at least an hour we walked back home. It was a Friday day. I know what day my father is gonna announce me soon.

He told me.

Phil/Father: you will be announce on a Wednesday!

You: wait really?!

Phil/Father: yup! Let see if the internet will me broken.

In the family we laugh by that. Nobody knows they kept it a secret. We walked home and open the door. My mother walk first than me. I heard my father said his goodbye and raided me which I wasn't even online.

I walk to my room and set up for the stream. I typed my password in and it loading the screen. I join the vc of my friend were.

There was b/f/n, Berry, Haru, Vanessa, and Collin. They were on the Rainbow Smp.

I texted them saying I'm about to be live. They all reply 'okay'

As I log into twitch and tweeted on Twitter that Im going to be live soon. I hit the bottom that said Live.

It started and there was non copyrighted songs that was playing. After the song die down. I began to do my into.

You: Hello lovely humans! I hope you all are doing well, well today we are going back to the smp!

As I said that people began to flow in.

*I forgot to mention! You have 3.9k followers on twitch!*

You: anyways shall we go to the vc? By the way in the vc we have Vanessa, Berry, B/F/N, Haru, and Collin.

I looked at the chat and some were funny. Soon I heard someone raided. I look at it and saw that my father raid me. I smile and spoke.