Late Night Shenanigans [Lee Know x Reader]

Start from the beginning

Now you were taking actual steps back towards the house, "not interested." You told him as forcefully as you could.

"Your boyfriend," you felt a hand grab your wrist and your heart rate jumped. You twisted your hand around and used the flat side with your pinky as leverage to force his hand off of yours, "he doesn't need to know." You had to give him credit for being able to finish his sentence, but a lunge towards you made you leap back in fear.

"Too late for you," you turned and felt security wash over you as you saw Minho standing by your side with two sealed waterbottles in his grasp, "because he already does." Upon seeing Minho's dark glare the drunk guy scampered away.

"Thanks," you replied with relief as he handed you a waterbottle.

"Do you want to head out now?" he asked as he jerked a thumb in the direction of the front door.

"If you're ready." You shrugged non committedly, not wanting to take the fun out of his night, especially since he was the one who invited you.

He gave a nod, "let's go." The two of you made your way through the house out the front door, waving goodbye to friends (Seungmin seemed to be the only sober one left out of all your friends) and stepping carefully away from fallen cups, cans, and people. "Thanks for coming with me," he smiled as the two of you walked through the streets back to your homes.

You smiled, "thanks for inviting me! It was fun!" He fixed you with a disbelieving look, "okay, the most fun part was watching you dance." You finally conceded.

"Are you okay with crashing at my place for the night?" he suddenly asked and it was your turn to fix him with a concerned look, "it's closer." He offered, and after a second of you contemplating it he added, "Soonie, Doongie, and Dori miss you."

You couldn't help the squeal from your lips as you thought about his three cats, "aww, I miss them too!"

A hand slipped into your own and the two of you carelessly swung your hands around, enjoying the quiet night and the calm, dark atmosphere. It wasn't long until you arrived at his apartment and he quickly unlocked it, the click of the deadbolt almost echoing down the hall.

As to be expected of cats, when the two of you entered his home, they were nowhere to be seen. Making you doubt Minho's statement that they missed you. "Do you want to shower first?" he offered after the two of you ditched your shoes at the rack near the door, "I'll find you a towel and you can borrow some of my clothes."

"Are you sure?" you were nervous about feeling like you were intruding and he took a moment to fix you with a deadpanned look.

"Why else would I offer?"

You ducked your head in embarrassment, "okay. Thank you."

He let out a sound that was somewhere between the click of a tongue and an adoring coo as he pulled you in for a hug, "don't worry about it. You're not a bother." You comfortably wrapped your arms around him, burying your face in his hoodie that only slightly smelled like sweat. "Now go take a shower," he gave you a light shove in the direction of the bathroom, "I'll find the towel and clothes and put it outside the door." It wasn't your first time in Minho's apartment, so you easily found your way to the bathroom, and as you shut the door behind you, you could've sworn you heard him mumbling things under his breath.

You quickly changed out of your clothes and hopped into the shower, wanting to go quick so Minho didn't have to wait as long. The warm water felt nice, it washed away the chaos and sweat from the day and the bodywash you used felt like a warm hug. Probably because it smelled like Minho and he reminded you of warm hugs.