𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎

Hi babes! Worry here :) so this is very much a spur of the moment decision- where I saw someone else's award book and I was like "hey! why can't I do that too?"

Anyways I'm kinda obsessing over this so I'm doing it!

Read the rules guys pls <3

➥You must give a PERMANENT follow my main (worrystone). NOT this spare since I'll mainly be checking on my main!

➥Add this book to ur reading list for updates and give it a shoutout + optional vote (why? bc this account has 0 publicity lol).

➥Tag #FantasybookawardsWS where it says (tags 5+) in ur forms 

➥There's no bullying here. It's an open community so don't be a bitch and project ur insecurities onto others :) if u hv a problem with bl or anything lgbtq+ then allow me to *kindly* escort you out the door.

➥All genres are accepted! You are not just limited to fantasy :)

➥Book must have a MINIMUM of 5 chapters. It can totally be a collection of oneshots- as long as you have more than 5 chapters in your book. (you DO NOT have to already have 5 chapters. as long as you finish 5 chapters by the end of april, u can still enter ur forms now). 

➥Book must be written in english. Wattpad doesn't allow copy & paste for stories, so I can't google translate. That means you have to write in english- otherwise I won't be able to understand. You can have a few words of another language incorporated in your writing- but the book must be mostly english.

➥Judge is me. Only me. Why? Bc I like to do things my way, and I'm kinda a control freak so the person I trust the most- is myself <3

➥1 book per person. Since I'm doing this by myself, I'm not going to be able to get through a mountain of books- especially long ones!

➥Fanfictions are fine as long as you give me a general background on your ship. It doesn't have to be long, just so that I know what you're writing about.

➥You will be judged on QUALITY AND CREATIVITY. I will not be biased towards the mdzs fandom.

➥Story must hv less than 10k reads. It does not have to be completed :)

➥If any changes are made to your book title, tags, or username- you must notify me. Otherwise, I'll never be able to find you lol

➥Password? Your favorite book (doesn't hv to be fantasy). PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THE ACTUAL PASSWORD TO UR AC. I SHOULDN'T HV TO SAY THIS, BUT I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN. DON'T DO IT GUYS. [the password is just so ik you've actually read the rules!]

Tag your friends! ➡

Ask your questions! ➡

Don't be scared to enter. Even if you don't win, I'll still give you some overall feedback and advice on how to further improve your writing :)