Chapter 9

Alcohol.

Sweat.

Lights.

Music.

We make our way through the bodies of people in the large club of flashing lights, sex, alcohol, and blaring music.

Walking to the booth Harry was at we find him with 2 girls kissing at his neck and some guy making out with him, and as I make my way up the stairs to sit down with everyone else, he pulls away from the boy and makes eye contact with me smirking and quickly getting back to the people surrounding him.

And no I wasn't shocked cause this was Harry Styles.

I furrow my brows at him and go and sit down on the couch across from him, we were in VIP so fans couldn't get up here.

Niall sits down on the right of me and Louis sits down on the left, Gigi and Zayn sit down on the other side of Niall and Bella sit down on the other side of Louis, and then Liam surprisingly sits down on the end of the couch Harry is on - sitting across from us.

Before anyone can speak one of the waitresses comes over to us with a bunch of drinks, she was really pretty- she was I'm guessing about 5"5 and had dark curly hair, wearing a very little bikini that was really sparkly, she had flawless skin.

She came around and put the drinks on the table in front of us, she made eye contact with me and as she set down a drink in fronton me she smiles at me, "your very pretty babe," she said, causing me to blush, my face probably looked like a tomato.

But before I got the chance to say anything she winked at me and walked away with her long flawless legs.

The table was now covered in freshly made drinks and hands quickly went to the table grabbing the fresh drinks.

Before I could grab a drink Niall grabs my attention, "wanna share this one babe?" he asks holding, a fishbowl, "sure," I smile.

I grab the pink straw as Niall grabs the blue and we start chugging the drink.

Before I know its gone and that wasn't a small drink either.

"Good yeah," Niall says setting down the giant empty drink, "mhm," I reply.

He chuckles at my dazed state, I'm a bit buzzed from it, it's not a small drink.

When I really look up I realize Harry's little group is gone and he's sat back holding a bottle of vodka and he was sniffing and rubbing his nose.

When I look down, I see the small remains of coke.

"Let's take shots!" Niall shouts a bit to everyone, he puts a bunch of shot glasses in a line and grabs a bottle of straight vodka, and fills all the drinks.

He puts 2 shots in front of everyone, "okay bottoms up bitches," Niall shouts and everyone takes their first shot, as the cold liquid burns down my throat - I scrunch my face at the awful taste.

Then we all quickly take the next one and I can already feel the dizziness and set of ease takes over my body.

-

About 45 minutes go by and now I'm completely wasted, I'd had more vodka than I could count and I felt so fucking good Louis gave me one of his cigarettes as well and that topped off the great feeling, we were all still sitting in the same spots except Gigi was now sitting on Zayn's lap and they were making out and then Bella and Louis were really hitting it off and seemed to be having a good time.

When I looked up to look at Harry he was leaned back up against the back of the couch with his head tilted back and he looked very lost in thought, his eyes were furrowed and he almost seemed upset.