Chapter 27: Sixth Year (Part 2)

Molly's Flat - December 17, 2006

"ALBUS! ALBUS!" Molly screamed through the floo the moment she got home. The woman was absolutely furious.

Ginny had run to her room screaming and crying. Ron also went to his room, but it was mostly to get away from his mums yelling. He was already planning how he was going to get revenge on Harr... Hadrian for treating his little sister like that, and how to make the twins pay. This might be how they could get the twins out of the school. Ron hated having the twins in the school as staff.

Albus stepped through the floo only after he had downed a headache potion since he knew he was going to need one.

"What has happened Molly?" Albus looked to the woman.

"That... That boy." Molly was so angry she was actually having trouble forming words, which may have been a first for her. "I invited him to visit us and he was just so..." Molly let out a little scream of rage.

Albus really didn't want to hear this. He knew Molly must have done something stupid. "What happened?"

"HE SAID HE HAD A MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH MY BROTHERS!" Ginny screamed, coming back in the room, her face blotchy and tearstained.

"I am aware." Albus got ready for the yelling.

"WHAT!" Both Molly and Ginny screamed. Ron stepped out of his room to watch the show, but made sure not to draw any attention to himself.

"It was part of their apprenticeship contracts. They needed to have a marriage contract with the boy to work at the school." Albus wished Molly had just stayed away from the boy.

"THEY'RE STILL DATING!" Ginny screamed.

"Yes, so long as they don't flaunt their relationship they are allowed to be together since they have the contract. I have been trying to find a way to break it, but it is an extremely well made contract." Albus was more than a little irritated at just how strong the contract was. He had been going over it line by line for weeks trying to find something he could use.

All of a sudden Ron remembered something Hadrian had said. "He said they were soul mates. What does that mean?"

Both adults turned to him and stared open mouthed for a second. Molly and Ginny had both missed that in their anger.

"NO! HE IS MY SOUL MATE, NOT THEIRS. THEY TRICKED HIM, I KNOW THEY DID!" Ginny was furious.

Albus started to think of the implications of a soul bond. If it were true it would explain why he was having such a hard time separating them. "If they marry, they will be completely inseparable. This contract needs to be broken.

"They can't have a marriage contract." Molly was even angrier now. "I never signed any contract for them, so it's invalid. That's what Arthur used when he got rid of Ginny's."

"WHAT?" Ginny screamed in pure fury, staring at her mum. "DADDY DESTROYED OUR CONTRACT! He did it for them didn't he. He just wanted to make it so those husband stealers could take what is mine from me. How could he be so mean. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!"

Ginny broke down sobbing. Falling to the floor she started flailing her arms and legs like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"Ginny sweetie." Molly tried to calm the girl, but she wasn't listening. "It's going to be ok. I promise. Mummy will make sure they don't get married and you get Harry. I will go to Gringotts and cancel the contract since it's not valid."

"It won't work Molly." Albus chose to completely ignore the 15 year old that was behaving like a toddler. "The twins are of age, so they didn't need you to sign off on anything."