Thirty nine

‘Hyung I really hate you for being like that. Please don’t ever leave me again for stupid reasons.’ Jungkook said cuddling with Taehyung.

Everyone talked things and Joongi said he will talk with Yang Yang and apologise to him.

Jungsoo went to sleep early after playing with Taehyung. Jungsoo was laughing and smiling and seeing him happy made Jungkook happy as well.

‘I won’t koo… I won’t make mistakes like that again.’ Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled and snuggled closer to Taehyung. Taehyung too tightened his arms around Jungkook.

‘Let’s go on a date tomorrow.’ Taehyung said and felt Jungkook nodding his head.

‘We never able to have a proper date so let’s go on a date like other couples.’ Taehyung said.

‘That’s nice…’ Jungkook whispered and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung also looked at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung’s lips.

‘I miss your rosy lips.’ Taehyung whispered and leaned to kiss Jungkook. The kiss got heated and they end up doing it.

-----------------------------------

‘Where are you going Jimin?’ Jin asked in breakfast table. Everyone were having breakfast and Jungsoo was in Taehyung’s lap, Taehyung feeding him.

‘Why hyung?’ Jimin asked trying not to answer to Jin’s question.

‘You’re dressed up as if you’re going on a date.’ Jin said observing.

Jimin huffed. ‘Fine, I’m going on a date with Hyerinssi.’ Jimin said and Jungkook looked at Jimin.

‘Hyung you mean my noona.’ Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded his head.

‘We’re also going on a date.’ Taehyung said nonchalantly and Jungkook slapped Taehyung’s hand.

‘What? Why are you hitting? It stings.’ Taehyung whined and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

‘Jin hyung can you take care of Jungsoo?’ Taehyung asked.

‘Of course.. I’ll take care of my little nephew… don’t worry. Enjoy your date.’ Jin said.

‘Thank you hyung. Sorry for bothering you. It is your day off and we’re bothering you.’ Jungkook said looking at Jin.

‘Don’t worry kookie. I have my meow meow as well.’ Jin said and winked at Yoongi trying to be playful with Yoongi who ignored him.

-----------------------------------

‘Seriously hyung… a date in a mall.. I thought we’ll go somewhere nice for a date.’ Jungkook pouted.

‘I never being on a date. So I want to try everything like other ordinary couple…’ Taehyung said.

‘Shh.. so boring.. but I don’t care. Wherever you take me I will go as long as I can be with you.’ Jungkook said.

‘Oh… so cheesy..’ Taehyung said and chuckled and Jungkook slightly pushed Taehyung and walked ahead. ‘Wait for me bunny.’ Taehyung said and ran to catch up with Jungkook who was giggling.

‘Hyung lets eat ice cream please..’ Jungkook said showing his puppy eyes.

‘Okay.. let’s go..’ Taehyung said and hold Jungkook’s hand and they went to baskin robbins.

While they were enjoying their ice cream a female called for Taehyung.

‘Taehyung?’ a female asked coming up to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked confused. ‘Who are you?’ Taehyung asked.

That lady placed her hand on Taehyung’s shoulder and started running her hand on Taehyung’s shoulder which clearly pissed Jungkook. Taehyung slapped her hand away.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Taehyung asked with a cold voice.

‘Don’t you remember me. We met at a club and you pleasured me. It was the best night. I still feel you inside me.’ That lady said seductively which pissed Jungkook even more.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was pissed and got scared. Well Taehyung knows how angry Jungkook is.

That girl didn’t seem to stop what she was doing and Jungkook stood up from his chair and threw the ice cream he was eating at the girls face.

‘Listen here bitch, if I ever see your face again you will face the consequences. So beware.’  Jungkook said and went away. Taehyung also immediately stood up and followed Jungkook.

‘Koo… please don’t be angry… let’s not ruin our date because of her..please.’ Taehyung begged holding onto Jungkook.

‘Well you’re the one who ruined our date. If you didn’t do that with random girls then we would have enjoyed our date.’ Jungkook said in a cold voice.

‘I’m sorry koo… let’s pretend it never happened baby..’ Taehyung said.

‘You know what… you date yourself. I’m going home..’ Jungkook said and walked away. Taehyung was pouted and decided to follow Jungkook. After all, Jungkook is more important than some date.

He decide that they will go home for now and he will plan a better date next time.

‘Koo… ok.. let’s go home… hmm… get in the car..’ Taehyung said and opened the door to passenger seat. Jungkook glared at Taehyung and sat at the back seat. Taehyung sighed and closed the door and got to drive…

Well now he have a mission to gain forgiveness from Jungkook again…

-----------------------------------

Well the story is boring right? I'll try to improve my writing.

Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Please vote and comment...
💜💜