It's not that he hates it but it's because he doesn't know how to normally respond to those kind of interactions and that might be the reason why she likes to tease him more than the others.

"The only feelings I have for you us annoyance."

"Aren't you sure that's just your heart skipping a beat for me?"

"100% sure it's annoyance."

As expected, this didn't do any damage to her but instead she jumped up from the spot she was seating on and appeared right in front of him in a flash. He was about to shoo her off when she suddenly leaned down to his face with both of her hands on either side of the chair's arms completely trapping him.

A collective group of gasps can be heard around them but Jin could only focus on the girl in front of him. This was probably the boldest move she has made on him. Having her this close makes him feel nervous for some unknown reason.

His glasses were removed from his face and even without them, he could still clearly see her face as she puts them on. With a (cute) grin, she leaned down even closer tilting his chin as if she was going to kiss him and this made his eyes go wide.

"How about now?"

A blush could be seen on his cheeks; Byulyi smirked, "Did I make your heart skip a beat?"

Jin fidgeted in his seat until the sound of other students getting ready for their morning jog broke the spell she had on him, "N-no."

At that, Byulyi gave him the space he badly needed. The grin on her face not faltering for a bit, "Is that so? Guess I'll have to try harder then."

And with that she finally took her leave. She bid them farewell and sent him a flying kiss before running away.

If Jin thought she couldn't rattle him anymore than she had, well, he thought wrong. Who would've though that this would be the start of their game cat and mouse?

He put a hand on his face only to realize that she never returned his glasses.

'Aish, that girl really gives me a headache.'

---

Jin was peacefully reading a book when he saw Byulyi going his direction. Her lilac hair swinging behind her in a high ponytail.

"Jagiya!"

She happily took the seat beside him and beamed (cutely) as if she was that happy to see him. Seeing her wearing his glasses unexplainably made his stomach tie in knots. It was kind of like seeing your girlfriend wear your sweatshirt kind of feeling.

Not that he's saying she could pass as his girlfriend but that's besides the point.

A blush lightly crept on his cheeks at the thought.

Byulyi seemed to notice as her face went back to that usual smirk that annoys him so much, "Did I make your heart skip a beat?"

He merely rolled his eyes. "No," he replied, closing the book that he was reading before he stood up, "You did not."

He started to walk away and hasn't realized that he forgot to retrieve his glasses from her. Again.

Byulyi could only chuckle as she stared at his back, "How cute."

----

In a surprising turn of events, it was Jin's turn to reach out to Byulyi first. He had asked her to tutor him in Business Math because he was one quiz away from failing the subject.

He silently thanked the gods as she didn't do her usual teasing and focused mainly on teaching him. In fact, he even understood the lecture easier from her than their professor.