"Gosh, you scared me," I say putting my hand over my heart, "how long were you in the house?" I asked.

"I am sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you. I have also been in the house the whole time" my mom says while starting to help me fold the laundry.

"How come I didn't smell you at all?" I wonder.

"Oh well, today was a bad day to give the pups sweets and let them run around all day. I was puked on so many times-"

"Ew okay, can you please stop? I don't want to hear that" I say covering my ears and my mom laughing.

"I had to put on some powerful soap to get that smell off and that is why you didn't smell me," She says and laughs at me for acting childish. We continue to fold laundry and then my mom stops out of nowhere.

"I need you to be honest with me Tala," My mom says and I am confused and don't know what she is talking about. I just nod.

"Have you found your mate?" she asked and I am in shocked and can't move. Could she know that I am mated to a female and just not any female? A female that is in our enemy pack and is going to be alpha. My heart is racing and don't know what to do. I am trying to speak but nothing is coming out.

"I notice lately that you have been acting different. It's not a bad thing, just in the past few days after your birthday you have been happy. The most I have seen you in a very long time. The only way that I know a wolf to be this happy is that they found their mate. If you have, I am so proud of you that you did. I just want you happy and with your mate. I remember being that happy when I found my mate. I saw that there was a hellcat outside the house when you came home you looked so happy, I was just wondering." my mom says being supportive. I just don't know how to tell her that my mate is a female and it is Nova. I couldn't hold back my emotions and I just start to cry.

"Shh, it's okay. What's wrong sweetheart?" my mom asks while grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. I hug her tighter not ready to tell her just yet.

"I think that you are going to hate me," I say crying into her shoulder.

"I am not going to hate you. You are my daughter and I love you no matter what. Now why do you think that I will hate you?" she asks.

"My mate is a female," I tell her, and I can hear my mom trying to hold back a laugh.

"Wait that's was it?" my mom says and pushes me off her lightly so we can see eye to eye. I just nod at her.

"Oh I thought it was going to be much worst than that," she says and laughs out loud this time while wiping my tears away.

"You aren't mad at me?" I ask and my mom looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why would I be mad at you? The moon goddess gave you your mate for a reason. I don't care if it is a male or female. Trust me on that, you don't even know what your mom did back in the day, so I understand" she says and laughs. I feel so much better after hearing my mom say this.

"So what is her name?" My mom asks and I get even more worried now.

"I can't tell you that just yet," I say to her.

"Why is that?" my mom wonders.

"You just have to trust me on it. I need more time to tell you who she is. I am very happy with her and she makes me feel complete" I say and my mom smiles and gives me another hug.

"Just know that you can talk to me about this or anything anytime. Also, hold off on telling your dad. He is not a huge fan of lesbian relationships, but you don't have to worry about that, I do.