-Tears Of blood-

A black van pulled up outside the main house, Minho and the other members slowly made their way to the front door. "When they get here, Hyunjin I want you to take them to the basement and see if you can get some information out of them," Minho said. Hyunjin nodded and grinned, he wanted payback for the damage done to his house. "Felix and Seungmin I need you to go to the cabin in the woods and grab everything out of it". The front doors swung open and Three levanter members were dragging two guys with black sacks over their heads into the house. Hyunjin led the way towards the basement and the guys were thrown down the stairs. Hyunjin and a few other members entered the basement shutting the door behind them.

Seungmin and Felix had left to go to the cabin, which left Chan, Changbin, Jeongin, and Minho. Jeongin was scrolling through the unknown arsonist's phones, They had been wiped of memory so they were trying to get it back. There was one single phone number on each of the phones. Oddly enough It was the same one that had called Minho a few days ago. "Track that number and locate where the phone is" Minho ordered. Louds sounds could be heard from below. Minho decided to go pay his hostages a visit.

The arsonists were on their knees with Hyunjin looming over them. Blood was splattered all over his knuckles and by the looks of things he had made some permanent damage. He raised his hand to hit the hostages again but Minho called out. "Stop". Once again the attention was turned to him. "It's time to talk". He pulled out a chair and sat in front of them. They were both tall, one of them had blue hair while the other had a dark brown colour. "Who do you work for?" Was the obvious question that Minho should have asked. But he didn't. "What's your name?" He asked the one with blue hair. He looked like he was the youngest between the two. The blueberry boy said nothing and Hyunjin stepped forward. Minho signaled him to stop. "Do you know who I am?" Minho said. No response.

He nodded his head and Hyunjin grabbed the blue-haired by the collar and punched him straight in his face. Minho glanced at the older one who was looking at his friend with concern. "Yes, we know who you are," The dark-haired said. Hyunjin stepped back again and the blue boy wiped the blood from his face. "Well then you know that I don't play around and I get what I want" Minho said. The room was silent once again. "We didn't want to set the house on fire," The blue boy said. Tension rose in the room. The dark-haired boy wasn't happy with his friend. "Shut the fuck up" He hissed. Blueberry shook his head. "Maybe he can help us".

"Our leader was attacked and taken by another gang, they forced us to set your house on fire in return for our leader". Minho took in the information he was being given. "They promised us they would return him yet they haven't". Hyunjin had gone back upstairs to shower and Chan had taken his place. "Who is your leader and what gang do you work for?" The hostages exchanged glances, debating whether to confine in Minho or not. "Our leader is Kim Hongjoong ,we work for Ateez " The name was familiar, they were well-known and Levanter had crossed paths with them before. There was an opportunity dangling in the air and Minho took it.

"If you agree to work with us we will help you get your leader back, after all, who is the common enemy between us?". Silent words were spoken between the two again, Chan was growing impatient. "Well? do you agree to work with us or not?". A contract was signed that day, from now on Levanter and Ateez would have a partnership that would benefit both sides of the gangs. "My name is Jeong Yun-ho," The dark-haired said. "Song Mingi," the blue boy said.

Jeongin came rushing down the stairs, laptop In hand. "I traced the phone call to a warehouse located in district Nine, it used to be a factory but it was shut down after the person who owned it died". With this new intel, Minho started walking towards his car. "There is one more thing you should know!" Mingi yelled after Minho. "The leader goes by lots of different names, it's what makes him hard to catch". Felix and Seungmin returned just as Minho was about to leave. "Did you find anything?" He asked. Felix shook his head, "Seungmin you're coming with me let's go" He said. Changbin was outside with a case full of some items that would benefit them later on, he slid in the backseat of Minho's car. Chan was left in charge while Minho, changbin, and seungmin left to find that Phone in district Nine.

There was an uneasy feeling rising throughout Minho's body. Something was about to happen, yet he didn't know what.

Jeong Yun-ho

Song Mingi

Song Mingi