Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I just froze, I completely forgot that my dad was going to be home at 5:30. I guess he got back a bit later than 5:30 or assumed I was walking home considering he was just calling now. I answer, and I'm greeted with someone screaming "Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" I mutter "at a friend's house..?" I was extremely scared, knowing what my father could do. He responds with "COME BACK HOME RIGHT NOW! YOU DISRESPECTFUL BRAT" I started to cry a bit, I didn't want to go back, knowing that the chances of me getting beat were high. I guess Wilbur noticed I was gone for a long time and walked out of the room to find me looking like I just saw a ghost, crying, scared, and shocked.

He ran up to me and started frantically asking if I was okay. I couldn't respond, I was just too scared to, my dad was still on the other line hearing all of this, I hear from the phone "IS THAT YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND? HE DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE ONE YOU TALK TO ON DISCORD. YOU FUCKING SLUT. HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS DO YOU HAVE? 100?" I tried to catch my breath and said "I am not in a relationship with my friends on discord, or anyone" my breath still shaking. Wilbur notices I'm on the phone and checks who I'm talking too and why I'm crying because of them. He took my phone, I was too shaken up to stop him. I could see him press the mute button and say "Is your father abusive?" He seemed concerned, I didn't even try to lie, I just couldn't. I responded with "yes.." he hung up on him and hugged me. I curled up into him, he whispered "please don't ever go back to your dad's house"

I said "where will I go then?" And to my surprise he said "stay here" I was still a mess. I was still crying, and having a panic attack. I guess Wilbur's dad heard me and came up the stairs. When he saw me he looked confused, and concerned. He asked "are you okay? Did my sons do something?" I said "no they didn't,it's just family issues..." "what can I call you?" He responded with "phil or dadza" I smiled, Wilbur's father was so caring. Wilbur told Phil what happened, Phil looked like he was ready to beat the shit out of my dad.

Wilbur said that I could stay in his room, I nodded. We went back to the movie room, I was hugging Wilbur while he carried me back to the couch, I didn't let go, I couldn't. Wilbur laid down on the couch so I would be more comfortable he said "sleep y/n, you need it" I wasn't in the condition to fight back so I just listened to him, and feel asleep on him.