Chapter 3

Y/N POV

After I got out of my last class I pulled out my phone and texted my friend Carlos, I said "Are you free tonight to have a movie night with a few other friends at their place?" I almost immediately saw if/u is typing (A/n if/u means inter friend's username if you don't remember) they said "sure, what time?" And at that moment I completely forgot to ask Toby if I could be a friend I quickly started texting him saying "can I bring my internet friend? We bumped into each other today on my way to class" thankfully, Toby said sure. I sent Carlos the time and started walking home.

Once I got home I checked the time 3:47. I decided to grab a charger and change into a oversized sweater/hoodie (whatever you prefer) and black leggings. I decided to bake some quick brownies to bring over to toby's house. After putting them in the oven I checked the time again 4:28 (forgot to say this but the movie night is at 5:30) I decided to tweet at my followers "having a movie night with school friends no stream today don't murder me". I quietly laughed at my own terrible half joke. After about 30 minutes the oven timer went off. I walked over to the oven from the couch and took out the brownies, they were still extremely hot after I took them out, I needed to let them sit for a bit before I started cutting them or else I would just get a bunch of crumbs.

After the brownies cooled off I put them on a tray, and grabbed my stuff and started going to Toby's house. It wasn't too far away but far enough too be tiring to get too, and I didn't want to get an Uber since my father can track where I am, and I don't want him finding Toby and everyone else. After around 20 minutes of walking I finally got to Toby's house, where I was greeted with an older looking, blonde man. He had a really strong accent when he said "Who are you?" I was about to say who I was but Wilbur interrupted me and said "Dadza that Y/n, she and her friend came over for the movie night" I didn't even notice Carlos standing behind me. And I walked in, the blonde man seemed nice though.