W what?

Steve p.o.v 

Steve was in the most awkward position that any gay boy that had fallen for his enemy could ever be in. Everyone was looking at him he sighed and got up he didn't know what to do. He could just walk away but that thought didn't really  crossed his mind. he pretended to be thinking. Robin stared at him. He finally made up his mind he shrugged and sat back down. "i don't have a crush" his voice was firm he tryed to make it sound like he had made up his mind. Everyone except will,Jonathan and billy stared at him " what" his voice was innocent  Robin got up walked behind Steve and  yanked him "WHAT THE-" he yelled at Robin. But of course he never got to finish because he felt something soft under his thighs. He turned around and came face to face with a red-faced speechless billy.  

Steve could feel his face go red he jumped up muttering "sorrysorry" then he ran out of the room up the stairs and into his room. He felt like a girl (not meaning to offend anyone) 1 minute later there was a knock at his door it was Robin "hey steve" Steve knew he was crying and if he spoke they would know but he was mad and hurt. "go *hiccup* away" he said there was silence than a sickly familiar voice spoke, "it's actually me your house is so big i needed help to find your room" billy laughed how could he be laughing at a time like this the door slowly creaked open and Steve buried his head in the covers. 

There was a weight by the edge of his bed he heard billy sigh "go away" he grumbled into his pillow. he felt billy move and than he suddenly felt arms around his waist. he tried to get away he squirmed but no matter what he coundlt get away than there was a pleasant warmth and he closed his eyes the last thing he heard was "i like you to" than he fell into a deep sleep

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehee Im back or I'm trying to be back. I hope you enjoyed.

I wont be posting daily thou more like weekly 

Love You guys ;)

have an amazing day