|| Episode 14 ||

The two walked down and saw the beach members now cornered in the lobby, it seems half of them are still alive.

Shion took Chishiya's hand and brought both of them close to the ledge, eyeing them over.

"Surprised to see so many people." She mused over, earning a light chuckle from the boy beside her, now leaning his side on the wall.

She turned to him with a frown. "Is there anything funny about it?" Shion crossed her arms together. Chishiya took her hand again and caressed it.

"It's funny how surprised you are. Do you actually expect the majority of us to die?" He walked closer to her, sneaking his hand around her waist once more. Shion turned herself around and leaned on his chest. "Well, we have been in this place for so long and have known the amount of idiots inhabiting it."

She sighed, her hair being combed by his other hand. "Welcome back." He whispered to her ear and she turned her head to look at him.

Chishiya could see it, something in her eyes that resonates acknowledgement and adoration. He smirked at her and watched on, dropping the smirk.

He could still feel her eyes on him before turning her sight back at the commotion now that Arisu has entered the scene.

She jumped a bit, a smile on her face. "Ooh! He's alive as expected." She cheered and it made him raise his eyebrow at the boy's survival. "Huh.."

Shion pressed her hands together and put them under her chin, going back to her spot, leaning on Chishiya. "Sucks for your sacrifice to undergo such torture.." she pouted, not bothering to look at his baffled reaction.

True, Chishiya did expect Arisu to turn out to be alive but there are times where he too, doubts himself and this was one of them.

It doesn't help Shion's way of saying things. "After all.." she trailed off, being playful as she turned to look up at Chishiya who's glaring at her in confusion.

She giggled at his reaction and poked his nose. "You need punishment for the cause of my precious friend's injuries." Shion smirked and turned around, cracking the knuckles of her uninjured hand.

Chishiya looked at her other one, reminding himself that she had hurt Niragi and that's probably their last confrontation together as siblings.

He didn't mind Shion's certain warning at all. He's more focused on her words and how she had hurt both her and Niragi.

Chishiya realised long before what happened on the rooftop that neither of them are the good guys in their story.

Shion could go too far. Niragi could destruct too fast. It's just the circumstances that kept them apart.

He sighed, slowly holding her bandaged hand, garnering her attention. She looked at Chishiya who softly caressed her and kissed the back of her hand.

He pulled his lips away from her hand, still holding onto it. He now holds a serious look on his face but admiring hers, all wonder filling in the beautiful features.

"How much have you heard?" He pertains to the part where he had talked about her right in front of her murderous brother. "Embarrassing? Too cheesy? Or.."

Chishiya looked away, doubt started to wear on between them. He bit his lip, thinking that questioning all these kinds of things could lead to another argument.

A hand slightly touches his cheek, gaining his attention as he turns back to look at her, smiling. "If you do not know what to say, let's just watch." She turned around, leaning on him more and continued watching.