|| Episode 11 ||

Chishiya couldn't find which is more confusing. The whole logic of the game or the ways Shion proved to be the surprise in his life.

Earlier ago, he just brushed on how he's slightly able to read the difference between her feigned worry and her insanity creeping in.

Is she getting more surprising or expectable? Even if her fits of madness come constantly, he would still express his astonishment in her.

What better way to describe her other than crazy?

"You're like the Queen of Hearts." Kuina said, wondering whether to be amazed or scared of her friend. Chishiya is feeling both. He still hasn't forgotten the lightning striking his heart every time she does something unbelievably out of this world.

He's playing games with a woman who could kill him at any second but Chishiya didn't fear that at all, her betrayal? No, Chishiya knew enough that she wouldn't betray him.

What's her purpose? What could she possibly hope to gain from it? Satisfaction? She's been satisfied regardless.

He shook his thoughts away, careful not to fall for any doubt in his mind that the girl he's holding hands with and whom he falls for, is just as evil as the game masters.

They're now in the security camera room, watching everything that's happening in the hotel.

Bodies. A trail or group of bodies came into view through the cameras. It seems the militants have gone mad into killing everyone.

"All of them are nuts." Kuina said in disbelief, looking at the militants dropping bodies like flies.

Shion, standing before Kuina, her head on her shoulder, is watching the cameras with a blank look on her face. Chishiya is stuck between looking at the cameras and at her, reading like usual. There's a hint of sadness in her eyes.

'Shion cares a lot more than she lets on.' he thought. 'This world definitely doesn't deserve her no matter how much she fits into it.'

"Why would they go far just to survive?" Chishiya voiced out, letting his curiosity out and diverting his stare on her to the cameras.

"There's no way they'll find the witch like this." Kuina frustratingly said and touched her stick. "It could be you, Kuina." Chishiya teased her even to this end.

Kuina looked at Chishiya in a manner of disbelieving in what he suggested. "The same goes for you." She earned a smirk from him and turned to her who stays still in her position.

"It couldn't be Shion though." She made a point about the blank girl.

There's no way for one of them three being the witch.

"This is human logic." Shion finally said something, pulling her head away from Kuina's shoulder.

She looked between two of her closest companions, still looking so blank with the feeling of sadness no more.

"This is another easy game." She went back to the cameras, watching every single one of them. "People are subjected to fear and the need to survive. The Last Boss and my brother use it to their advantage of wreaking chaos, just more evident this time."

She scoffed lightly at the thought of her brother doing the same thing she did in her previous Hearts games. "The same goes for the other militants. They have no choice but to join in on the massacre like the pack of pawns they are."

"With Aguni as the king, he has the perfect opportunity to let the pawns out to do his bidding so he'll win the battle.." she trailed off with her finger pressed against the side of her mouth.