He lied next to me in the snow, I turned my head over to look at him as my body imprinted itself in the fallen ice.

"I'm sorry again." He apologized for the fifth time since I told him that I loved him three days ago.

"Don't apologize. You can't control how you feel." I sighed with a small swallow. I wasn't mad at him at all. He doesn't love me, he isn't ready to, and I need to accept that. Love is a big commitment.

I mean, he never said he doesn't love me, it's just that he doesn't know how to love. Which punches me in the gut just as much, it feels like a smack straight in the face.

He grabbed my hand, rubbing it with care.

"Why don't you know how to love Harry?" I asked.

"Ive only ever received love from my mother and sister, that's what family love is." He swallowed. "But I've never been in love. And no one has ever been in love with me." He blew air out of his mouth, I saw the fog from the blistering cold air.

"Except me." I said, I was actually crazy in love with him.

How did I possibly love my kidnapper?

How did I possibly love the leader of the mafia?

I asked myself these questions every single day, where is my answer?

"Except you." He repeated back to me, as he licked his frozen violet lips.

"What's your favorite flower Harry?" I questioned with quirked eyebrows, wanting to change the dreading subject of love.

"A Himalayan Poppy." He fully smiled, looking over at his selection of favorited sprouting flowers. The Himalayan Poppy was a beaut, it had large blue circular petals and magenta inners, with a large cluster of sun yellow pollen.

"What is yours?" He asked once he finished admiring his large bundle of florals.

"Obviously the Sunflower." I smiled, looking at the blossoms of flowers in the snowy field.

He unexpectedly grabbed my face and pulled me towards him around my back. My body shuffling in the snow.

"Sorry." He fake apologized with a seductive smirk, "you're just so pretty." He put a piece of my brown hair behind my ear, as a snowflake fell onto my eyelashes.

"Oh Harry, don't flatter me." I joked with a playful smirk, looking down and batting my frosted eyelashes.

He chuckled under his breath, bringing his ring clad fingers under my eyes.

"Christmas is in four days." I murmured, making him nod.

"Mhm." He hummed, "and Niall may be coming over to celebrate it with us, too."

"Awesome." I chuckled.

Thank god Niall was coming over. The tension between me and Harry will be completely normal.

Thank you, Niall. My subconscious praised.

"Now, it's time we talk about the not so light hearted stuff." He swallowed, making my eyes widen in curious confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know the teardrop that you always ask about?" He said, making me nod. Was I finally going to know what that damn teardrop means or represents?

"It's the Mafia symbol." He admitted, making me furrow my brows. "Each corresponding Mafia has one. Zayn's Mafia, the rose. My Mafia, the teardrop. Louis' Mafia, the skull. Liam's Mafia, the halo." Ive never heard of any of these other mafia's, I only just recently discovered Harry was in fact the leader of one of them.

"Is there a reasoning behind these symbols?" I asked, I don't know if they'd just choose a random symbol to represent there mafia with no reasoning or explanation behind it.

"Yes," he nodded. "Zayn's rose represents improvement. Louis' mafia represents death. Liam's mafia represents the afterlife, after life and reincarnation." He revealed.

"And what does the teardrop mean?" I bit my quivering lip as yet again another snowflake fell into my eyelash.

"I make pretty girls cry." He smirked, looking up at me and then his vision got caught in a trance towards the sky.

I had always known the teardrop meant something, but I didn't think it meant a mafia symbol about him making girls cry.

"Why are you in the mafia? What made you want to become a leader of one?" I swallowed, I never know what answer to expect from Harry.

"It makes me feel free. I have no rules to follow, no one to tell me what to do. It's been my dream ever since I was little, and I suppose I had made it happen." He side eyed me with the piercing emeralds. "no one controls me anymore, rather I control them."

"What's so good about being free?" I swallowed.

"It's complicated." He shook his head, and I knew he wouldn't tell me. I nodded in empathy, with a cold sigh seeing my breath fog up into the winter air.

"What about Niall, how do you know him?"

"He's a member in my mafia." He stated, making me slightly gasp.

"Yeah." He nodded, making me shake my head in disbelief and surprise.

But could I really expect different? 

"Well, this was nice." I chuckled under my breath, "but I think I'm going to go inside because I'm quite frankly freezing my ass off." I added, picking myself up off of the snowy ground. More snow fell into my air and all around my body, making my skin crawl and shiver all around.

Harry got up along beside me, too. We both walked back inside the house hand in hand. His rings felt like bliss against my bare fingers, it was like a magnetic touch that wasn't withdrawable.

///