XX. Horny On My Mind

Start from the beginning

"Nothing happened last night?" I asked looking over at her again. "Like...you know?"

She shook her head, "No, nothing like that happened. But, we did kiss and touch." She said sitting up.

"Touch how? I didn't force you to do anything cause if I did please tell me." I told her, instantly having guilt. I was drunk as hell, so of course I didn't remember a lot.

But, I swear if I ended up doing some nonconsensual shit to her then jail I go.

"Relax, it was consensual. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here right now." She said and I relaxed a little.

"You sure, Lia? Cause if I forced you-"

"It's fine Onest, so please relax. You didn't do anything wrong. We just made out in one of the rooms and we were feeling on each other. I asked for it and you did what you do all the time, ask if I was sure. After convincing you that I was fine with it, we went back to what we were doing. It was nice actually." She said, cutting me off.

"That's all that happened?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"That's all then I drove us home since you was pretty wasted. And after that we just chilled with each other while talking. You ended up making my night." She said, smiling. I stare at her and instantly started having some thoughts again about her.

The both of us having a nice conversation after I done broke her back a few times. Yeah, that shit sounds nice.

"Umm, are you okay?" She asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Uhh..." I ran my hand down my face. "Yeah, I'm good." I answered then hearing my phone go off. I picked it up seeing a message from my mom.

"You wanna go to the store with me?" I asked looking back at Anneliese.

"Ooh, yes. Lemme get dress, don't leave me either!" She exclaimed getting off the bed.

"I won't." I said before she walked out the room.

"I gotta handle something anyways."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anymore. Or in my case the thoughts that I was having about Anneliese which occurred often than you can think. They were weird and happened out of nowhere.

Like when she was eating a banana in the car. No one would think anything dirty about that, but here I come doing exactly that. She was just eating a banana, nothing weird. Even though, the way she put it in her mouth was very intriguing to watch.

I'm not sure if she knew she did it slowly since she was busy in her phone. Either way, I tired my hardest not to stare cause I knew if I did, I was going to get hard. And my print shows pretty well in sweatpants.

"Onest!" I quickly look up seeing Anneliese walking over with a cart.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She asked once she approached me.

I clear my throat, "Nah, I was just waiting." I lied taking the cart from her.

"Well, come on. What do we have to get for your mom?" She asked as we started walking.