XIX. Life Of Da Party

Start from the beginning

"Mhm, that's what they all say. Anyway, your really pretty Anneliese." Kalyan complimented her.

"Thank you and your pretty too. Actually y'all both are really fine." Anneliese said making Amaya and Kalyan smile.

"Onest, we're taking her. She's our friend now." Amaya said reaching for Anneliese hand and grabbing it.

"Hold on. You sure?" I asked Anneliese and she nodded her head.

"We won't hurt her, we promise." Kalyan said and I squinted my eyes at her. I trusted them, but I was still being cautious.

"I'll be fine, I promise." Anneliese told me, I nodded my head then watched as all three of them walked off.

"Friends huh?" Shooter asked and I smack my lips.

"Shut up."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

"A fuck nigga, that's that shit I don't like." I sung as I headed upstairs.

I moved out the way as a couple came running down the stairs. I didn't even bother to question why cause it wasn't my business. Walking down the hall, I continued rapping as I look for the bathroom. I opened one of the doors and instantly regretted it when I seen threesome taking place.

I tuck in my lips shutting the door. "Those were three men." I mumbled to myself then nodded my head.

"They were cute, I'm not even going to lie." I said then started walking down the hall again. I knocked on one of the doors before opening it.

I let out a relieved sigh when I seen it was the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it behind me. I went and did what I needed to do. Once I was done, I washed my hands then dried them. Opening the door, I jumped when I seen a boy just standing at the door.

"Umm, excuse me." I said, slipping past him. I started walking then ended up looking back seeing the boy staring at me.

I didn't even bother to say anything, I just kept walking and headed downstairs. I dodged people that were in the way making me way to the kitchen. I seen Shooter and I walked up to him.

"Hey, Shooter, you know where Onest at?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"He went down in the basement to get more liquor. He'll be back." He told me and I nodded my head.

"Okay, umm I have a question. Your name is Shooter...do you you live up to that nickname?" I asked while tapping my nails on the counter.

"Two grand for me to take someone out." He answered and I tuck in my lips.

"Two grand?" I asked, he look up at me then nodded his head.

"Yup, straight cash too. No credit cards or Cash App. I'll give you a week to come up with the payment, no more than that though." He said.

"Umm, okay. I'm curious as to how you do your work." I said, he look back down at his phone.

"I can't tell you that just know it'll get done. And I'll make sure your not seen as a suspect, so you don't have to move to Mexico and change your identity." He said.

I tuck in my lips again not knowing how to answer that. I was stunned by his job that he did. I only asked cause I was just curious about what he did for a living. Plus, for some reason I just thought about something happening to my dad.

I wasn't trying to get him killed, but I was just wondering. Onest walked over, putting a case of beer and few bottles of liquor on the counter.

"Next time you taking ya ass down there." He told Shooter, standing beside me and I chuckled.

"I was busy answering ya girlfriend questions." Shooter told him.

"We're not dating." Onest and I said at the same time again. Shooter look at the both of us then smack his lips.

"I really don't believe that shit at all. Y'all not fooling no one." He said.

I roll my eyes, "How you saying you don't believe us when we're the ones telling you?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I just don't because of the vibe y'all gave me since y'all came here. There's a connection between you guys, y'all just don't know yet. But, I'm finna go get high and hopefully bang either Amaya or Kalyan. Peace out lovebirds." He said before walking off.

I shook my head turning towards Onest. "Seems like all your friends are pairing us together. I wonder why?" I asked him.

"Cause I vowed to never get in a relationship again." He said and I frown.

"How come?" 

"My last relationship ended up terribly. Ole girl ended up setting me up and shit." He answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's that same girl that you talked to at the park that night?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Sorry to hear that. I hope your not the type of guy that says all girls are the same cause that's a no." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm not like that at all lil mama. All girls aren't the same and I know that." He told me, I smile happily he didn't think that.

Hold Yuh by GYPTIAN started playing, blasting throughout the house. I look back at Onest then grab his hand.

"Come dance with me." I said pulling him. I pushed past a few people until I found a spot. He stood behind me and I started moving my hips side to side.

He place his hands on my hips as I continued grinding on him. I bite my lip as we kept dancing with each other.

Now I see why his friends think we're dating.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

I know I was late with this update and I'm sorry. Anyway, I'm watching The Girl In The Basement with my family and let's just say this is why I dislike men and happy ion know my dad cause chile...