Chapter 23: VISIT TO DAEGU

Börja om från början

Jungkook's posture eased at the approval from everyone to attend the wedding. He smiled softly, thankful that they were here with him.

Having a family wasn't bad after all.

Jungkook's POV

The day had arrived for our leave. I had left out Kingdom matters with Sehun and he was certainly handling it very well as no disapprovals had reached my ears till now.

I was determined to make everything right.

Daegu and Busan had their own differences. While Busan was huge and was called the beauty from old times, Daegu looked fresh with trees and grass and everything that belonged to nature.

We soon reached the castle and I approve the Daegu castle being called the most beautiful in the whole of Hyboria.

( You can imagine those flags as blue)

We were told to freshen up ourselves after a long journey and join them at the round table to decide about the Yoongi hyung's and Jimin hyung's wedding.

( In the meeting room) 

[ I will put all of the important photos of the rooms at the end of this chapter.)

" Please sit down. Yoongi is coming soon." King Namjoon said as soon as we arrived at the round table.

My eyes searched for Taehyung but not seeing him quite for some time, I decided to ask, " I am sorry for this sudden question but where is Prince Taehyung?" I asked them only to get a scoff from Prince Soobin. Well, it was deserved.

" Why do you ask!? And how to do even ask that after–" His words were interrupted with King Namjoon's sharp voice.

" Soobin what did I say about always making sure of whom you are talking to?" His stern voice made everyone fall silent but Soobin only protested.

" But father–"

" No matter what, you should always talk respectfully with a King," He said and gestured Soobin to apologize to me.

" I'm sorry," He said but the scowl on his face contradicted his words.

 " I have taken no offense towards the Prince's words. But I promise that I've not come here to make this hard for you. Quite the opposite actually," I said and Prince Soobin's anger seemed to have lessened a bit.

The wedding discussion had started and they all were deciding different things for the wedding. Not until a girl knocked the door, asking for permission.

Then she got one she entered the room in a hurry. She looked for someone and then turned to King Namjoon.

" I am sorry to disturb you, your majesty, but may I know where Prince Taehyung is at?" A beautiful girl, who had word a knight's wear asked.