Chapter 3: THE KIMS

Taehyung's POV

I suddenly woke up by someone licking my face and I didn't have to be smart enough to know who it was. I opened my eyes, trying to adjust my vision to the bright light entering through my window, just to see Yeontan. Yeontan is my baby tiger. He does look fierce and everyone is afraid of him but for me and my family, he is like our baby. And our protector too. Yeontan has saved the Kim family once from an attack and we all are still so proud of him.

" My baby Yeontan! Why are you licking my face baby?" I asked, closing my eyes once again. Maybe a little more sleep won't hurt right? "Let me sleep for some time, ok baby?" I told him and just as I was about to sleep again someone shouted. 

" WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD! FATHER HAS CALLED US! IT'S A BREAKFAST MEETING AND YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED IN 15 MINUTES!" Soobin shouted at the top of his voice. 

" STOP SHOUTING IDIOT! And how will I manage to get ready in 15 minutes? Is Yoongi hyung up? Why is it a breakfast meeting? Is ev-" I started asking but he cut me " 14 minutes! Tick tock! Go get ready!"

I cursed under my breath and started my morning routine. It took me a lot of time to get ready but I know no one will shout at me. I just have to use my charms and all is done.

I walked towards our dining room. All of them were watching my actions as I entered the room. I saw Soobin smirking. Don't smirk so soon baby brother. " I am soo sorry father. I am sorry mother. I am late but I didn't do it on purpose I swear!" I said showing them my puppy eyes.

" Aww, baby I know you didn't do it on purpose. Come sit!" Mom said. "Yes Tae, have your breakfast. We won't shout at you." Father said. " Don't worry baby bear no one will shout at you. I will take care of it. Sit down bear." Yoongi hyung said. I eyed at Soobin and smirked. Well, who can resist my puppy eyes?

" Father, this is not fair! If I am five minutes late, you give me an entire speech on time management and if taetae hyung is late then you don't even shout at him! It's just not fair!" Soobin pointed out at the inequality. "Aww binbin it's not like that. Let's eat okay?" I said internally smirking.

Soobin and I have always been like this. Not caring if we are Princes, we act like crazy teenagers. Both of us fight a lot but that doesn't mean we love each other any less.

After we had our breakfast, father started talking. " We are under a big problem. Someone is planning to attack our Royal seal. It took me by surprise in the beginning because we don't really have enemies surrounding us. But then I heard that Busan is under danger too. We don't know who is behind this, but we just know that they are trying to weaken our security by causing riots between us and the Jeons. And so we have decided to fight through this together."

Everyone at the table were suddenly quiet, trying to let the information seep in.

" We? Together?" Yoongi hyung broke the silence.

" Yes, we. Us and the Jeons. We have decided to sign a friendship treaty between us and announce it to the whole of Hyboria so that the enemies will have to take a step back."

" A what now!? Father, Jeons are our rivals! What if they are the mastermind behind this!?" Soobin exclaimed in shock. 

His words were true. What if they might try to do it? We never know right? They might just want our friendship so that it will be easy for them to steal.

" Jeons were never our rivals to begin with. Seojoon, their king was my best friend or you can say that he is still my best friend. Have you ever seen them fighting or spying or attacking us? That is what rivals do. But they haven't." Father explained calmly.

When father pointed out the fact, I couldn't help but agree. We had just heard from our childhood that they were our enemies but never had an incident where they caused us any threat.

" You are right Father. I never really understood why they are our rivals. What about the treaty? What is it about?" I asked.

" It is a marriage treaty. Seojoon has two unmarried sons whom I feel are suitable for my sons. One of you or both of you can marry them. By this, we will have our friendship treaty." Father explained.

" And Yoongi and Taehyung you are going to marry one of them. Soobin is too young to be married." Mom continued.

" We are leaving after two days so pack your bags and get ready," Father said and our parents left the room.

" WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!"  Yoongi hyung shouted. Marriage for him was a big no. He was a person who couldn't express his feelings openly. He was really good at everything... leaving relationships.

But not only him, even me, a hopeless romantic who dreams about his prince charming was surprised at the news we just got. Well it would've been weird if I was not, because how can I marry someone I don't know? Plus I have high chances of getting married because Yoongi hyung is hopeless at this.

Would the Prince be the one I had always dreamt of?

*****

You have reached the end of chapter 3. Kindly wait till chapter 4 comes. Hehe sorry. Bye cupcakes💜

Meme time

Possessive kook is damn hot!