The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"But there's no spoon!" He whined, walking beside me.

What?

"It's in the kitchen!"

"Fine." He pouts before going to the kitchen, saying "Excuse me," a lot of times because of his gigantic suit.

Even after all these years, now that we're 28, his body stayed the same. Well, it got matured, it got leaner.

Which by the way is a good way for me. You know, his wife.

"Mommy!" I look down to see Charlie, covered in ice cream.

From head.

To toe.

Chocolate flavored Ice Cream.

"LANGSTON!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, before looking down at the blonde boy. He's 3 years old, and he's so adorable. He is, after all, my son.

He has my hair color, which is blonde, but he has some shade of brown, which came from Langston. Though, he got the eye color from Langston, which is dark forest green. Since he lives here in Denovan, he has this semi-tan semi-pale skin. Just like his father. Even at his age, I can already see that he has both of our personalities. I can sense the future sarcasm, the badass, the brains, oh, don't forget the cuddling personality! He acts like his father, badass and all, but he's also a softy inside.

"Yes, Chlo-bear?" Langston asked, finally holding a spoon.

"Don't Chlo-bear me. What were you doing?!" I said in gritted teeth, "Why is our son covered with Chocolate Icecream?!"

Langston's eyes widened when he saw Charlie, "Whoa, what's your costume?"

Charlie grinned, showing off some of his missing teeth, "I'm Ice Cream Man! Rawr!"

A what now?

"Charlie!"

Our head turns towards Vanchel, Ivan and Archie's little angel.

"Hi, Aunt Chloe! Hi Uncle Reed!"

"Hello, Vanchie!" I bent down to give her a hug, the same goes with Langston. "Where's your mommy?"

She grinned, "She's still in the house, 'touching up' her make up." Then she looked curious, "What does touching up means?"

Charlie went beside her, pulling her arm away from us, "It's a girl thing,"

"Ew!" You see, Vanchel and Charlie are best friends, after all, they have the same age, though Charlie is 3 months older.

She usually hangs out with Charlie, which means.... She often acts like a boy.

"I know!" Charlie agreed, "Let's just play!"

"I like how you think!"

The both of them run at the back door, which is where our treehouse is located in.

"I miss being a kid." I sighed, which made Langston comfort me immediately.

"I don't." He whispered, putting an arm around my waist and brought his chest closer to mine.

"How so?"

He smirked, before whispering in my ears, "Because if I'm a kid, then I can't do things I like, and one of those things is you."

Slapping his chest, I glared at him, "We're in public, Perv. Shut up."

"You're blushing!" He cooed, "You're so beautiful!"

".... whatever."

"Hey!" I turn around and saw Ivan wearing a Harry Potter costume and Archel in a Witch costume,