Take off

Catherine's POV
I sit and wait for them to taxi the plane to the runway. Then, over the PA I hear Mike say, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Right now we are taxing to the runway, this is a reminder that during take off and landing seat belts should be fastened, seat in the up right and locked position, and tray tables should be locked in the retracted position. We are taking off from Atlanta Harksfield int'l, and we will be landing at JFK. The current time is 10:48 AM, EDT. This is a reminder that in an emergency situation we have 8 exit points. 2 in the front cabin, 4 over-wing exits, and 2 in the rear cabin. If we have to land in the water in an emergency like Captain Sully, you will see under your seat a little orange vest, you pull a ripcord near your left arm, and if that fails to inflate your jacket, there is a tube on your right near the neck for you to blow into. Please, sit back, relax, and enjoy our in flight entertainment and food, and remember to respect your flight attendants, if you are having any problems with luggage, or if something isn't working right, then you can press your attendant call button. Please don't use it if you are hungry, we will make round with the snack cart, and that nice liquor kit. Enjoy the flight!" I can't help but giggle at his silliness. I sit down in the galley crew seats and fasten in. At least I'm not the passenger attendant, that's the other three women, I just serve the cockpit crew. I unbuckle my seatbelt and run up to the cockpit and sit in the last remaining seat. On the way up to the cockpit, I bump into my boss, Mr. Bill Patrick. "Excuse me ma'am, but may I ask if you let Captain Mike's milk out of your sight?" He asks me. "No, I didn't, it was with me the whole time." I respond to his curious question. "Oh, the Captain was worried his milk was drugged because it tasted weird. He wanted to know what brand it was." He says. "It is drugged, and it's breast milk." I say to myself mentally. "It's ummm. It's breast milk." I say and watch my bosses eyes go wide, then bust into laughing. "Was it yours?!" He asks still laughing. "Yes, it was." I say. "Well, I'm gonna go into the cockpit, if your walking in, do so after me. Okay?" He says. I nod my head, and wait for him to enter the cockpit, and I count to 10, then enter. "Well, hello Ms. Catherine, glad you decided to join us." I hear Bill say. I see Mike turn a little red, but it doesn't stop me from teasing him a bit. "When we get in flight, is there anything I could get you gentlemen." I say. "Black coffee." Bill and John both say. Then I turn over to Mike, "anything for you sweetie?" I ask. He thinks for a second and asks, "do you have any hot chocolate?" He asks, and Bill bursts out laughing. "What? There's nothing wrong with hot chocolate!" He defends. "That's right baby, I'll get it for you when we take off!" I say, and I kiss his cheeks. I go sit back down in the jump seat and I see him blush, but he continues to taxi the plane. "Pan-am clipper lightning, ready for take of, runway 26-R." Micah says into the microphone. Then I hear over the speaker, "Lightning, cleared 26-R." Mike repeats back the message and slowly pushes the throttles forward, and I feel the plane start to lurch forward. "Airspeed alive!" Bill calls out. It rolls about halfway down the run way when I hear Bill call out "V1", followed by "V2" Mike responds with "Rotate." Bill focuses on a needle on the dash. "Positive rate of climb." Bill says. "Gear up." Mike says, as he steered the plane into a left hand turn to avoid incoming traffic. "Bill, keep us in a climb, I've got to use the restroom." Mike says. "Yes! My plan is working!" I say mentally. I drugged his milk, well, I put a diuretic in his breast milk. Any second now, he'll use the cockpit restroom phone to call me for help. Next to me I see the cockpit phone blinking. "Cockpit." I say. On the other end of the phone I hear sobs and sniffles. "Please *sob* help me *sob* Catherine" I hear on the other side of the phone. I rush out of the cockpit, leaving the flight engineer and co-pilot alone. I rush, and use the key on my hip to unlock the door, and I hold him in my arms. "Shhhh. It's okay baby, you'll be fine." I whisper in his ear, slowing him down to sniffles. I rock him on my knee slowly until he calms down. "Here, let's get you changed baby." I say, making him slightly more upset. "I can change myself! I'm not a baby! I'm not!" He shouts. "Oh, really? Then why'd you need my milk, and call me on the phone when you pee yourself. Only babies can't make it to the restroom." I say. He just bows his head in defeat. "Stay here, don't go anywhere, or you'll be punished." I say, and leave to get my suitcase. I wheel it back to the bathroom, seeing him laying where I last laid him. "Good baby, now let's get you in a fresh diapee and some pajamas!" I say in a singsong voice that makes him blush. I first undo his shirt and jacket, and I get a little distracted by his hairless and muscle less chest. I then slide down his pants and underwear, leaving him naked, and look vulnerable. I sit the diaper under his butt, and I sprinkle baby powder all over his crotch and butt. I then bring the diaper up between his legs, and tape it shut. I then have him step (read waddle/almost fall) into the footie pajamas I had for him. I then covered his hands up with blue mittens to match the pajamas. He then starts to squirm, feeling the helplessness of having his hand motor functions taken away from him. I bounce him on his knee and stick a pacifier in his mouth to keep him from complaining. "If the next words out of your mouth aren't 'thank you for the mittens mommy' I'm gonna spank you so hard...." She trailed off. She didn't even need to find a way to finish the sentence before he answered with, "Thank you for the mittens mommy!" I just smile at him, and carry him. "No! No! I don't wanna go back to the cockpit!" He shouts as I carry him in there. "Don't worry they don't care." I say as I take him into the cockpit, and hear laughs escaping the other crew members, causing him to hide in my neck. "Awww. Is he your baby Catherine?" John asks, laughing at him. He starts sniffling into my neck, and they both immediately apologize. "Listen, Mike, I was just kidding." John said, feeling sorry for what he said earlier. "M-m-mommy?" I hear him talking from my shoulder. "Yes honey?" I ask, wondering what was wrong. "I need to use the restroom." He says. I pick him up, carry him out of the cockpit, back to the restroom. "Okay, go in your diaper!" I say, causing him to blush. He obeys, and he sets his diaper. "You ready to have some fun?" I ask him, causing him to nod his head. I slowly begin to stroke him through the diaper, causing him to moan with pleasure. I keep going until he comes hard into his diaper, making him fall asleep. I cuddle my baby boy all the way back to the cockpit, unable to wait until we get to a hotel.