God bless her soul.

A funny story though, one night when were new around town Mat hit on a blond in the table who was uncomfortable and looking for her companion but she was pretty so I sat beside Mat offering a shake which she refused. Mat and I would always make a bet if who would take home who and they always liked my charm and some liked the flirt Mat.

Blondie told us she was with her girlfriend and I took that seriously but Mat thought she was joking.

So the girlfriend who was brunette came and beat him up. They actually were a married couple who had two kids.

I was laughing the whole time before helping him out. We apologised to the couple and every weekend we would see them then we became close ever since then.

"How's my favorite gang, the usual?" Igor greeted us.

We nodded and he gave us our drink later on. Our new friends arrived and we sat down and talk of our day.

"Kids are annoying," Adrianna muttered under her breath and Elina scolded her. They were a little older than us and they had quite the story.

Every weekend the kids would stay at their grandmother's house to give them time together. Elina was the daughter of Natasha and they helped expand this building which was lit.

"Look Cam, there's your type," Adrianna pointed somewhere behind me and I looked once then drunk my glass. "I don't have a type," I muttered.

They thought I was a joke since they laughed.

"It's true though, kinda reminds me of someone," Mat smirked and I told him to shut up.

"A first love? Unforgettable girlfriend?" Adrianna eagerly asked. She was the talkative one in their relationship but maybe the blondie was the loudest in other aspect.

I admit Elina was attractive but Mat knew I dig for her partner but no, I was not a home wrecker.

The couple joked one time if I could donate sperm to be injected in Elina because to them I was pleasing to the eyes. I didn't actually mind it if I wasn't Royalty and I definitely didn't want a child illegitimately.

"Something like that," Mat answered for him and I rolled my eyes.

"He's just fucking with you all," I hissed as he laughed.

"You never tell us of your love story," Elina said making the brunette agree with her.

"If you don't want to tell I don't mind telling," Mat grinned.

"Go ahead," I muttered, taking another shot of glass then running my hand over my short hair.

"When we were seniors in highschool Cam came and you won't believe that she was so damn innocent and she bumped into someone," he started.

"She bumped into me," I corrected.

"So there was a time Cam was actually innocent, interesting." Yana chuckled.

"Yeah whatever. So the girl got mad and bullied or I say threatened Cam for weeks and they were inseparable. I don't know what happened to them but they suddenly ignored each other and because of my advice they end up together," Mat spoke in triumph.

"Your advice was always shit. Can't believe I listened to you," we laughed.

"So what happened next? Why did you guys break up?"

Breakup? I don't recall having one conversation with Morgan about that.

"Long story short, we had to leave campus for a long time. So we lost contact with everyone over there," Mat mumbled, taking a sip of his beer.

"That sucks. Well there's plenty of girls in here Cammy," Yana teased.

Cammy.

It's been a long time someone called me that. Flashbacks of memories just popped in my head and I needed a distraction.

The dark haired girl was in the bar being entertained by Igor and laughing at something. One thing we all know that Igor wasn't funny and she was looking for a hook up.

I checked her out and she was alright, a model body and a delicious ass.

"Stop staring and just talk to her Cam," Yana persuaded and I listened to her and they cheered for me as I wall over the bar.

I leaned in the bar and she noticed me. Her deep blue eyes stared at my brown ones. She was hot and her outfit showed her cleavage.

"Eyes up here," she teased, making me smirk.

"What's your name?" I asked just to make her think I was interested in getting to know her

"Anna," the blue eyes said.

Before she could ask for my name I said, "want to get out here? I can't hear my mind speak."

She nodded and I gave the bar a huge tip, waving goodbye to the gang who laughed and nodding amongst themselves.

Maybe I do have a type.