Notice me?

I saw street signs that looked familiar to me and they were they're the signs you see right before you enter my city. "was he taking me home?" i didn't know i wasn't going to try anything stupid because remember last time i tried that. I looked down at my wrist i haven't actually looked at what he had done to me. My wrist were horrible they were bloody and you could see they were getting infected. My arms were really bruised up they were purple and black it was horrible and i didn't notice the pain till i looked at them then i felt it. The pain was horrible i've never felt this much pain physically but i have mentally. I wondered if my parents even tried to miss me...probably not. I wanted to be sick I felt like i was having a reaction to the drugs he gave me or he gave me to much. My nose started bleeding bad and i felt dizzy and sick to my stomach. He just looked at me and said "Yeah that's a side effect" what the hell did he mean by that? I just tried to ignore it as much as possible. I saw houses and buildings i saw before was he taking me home? probably not he couldn't let me off that easy and i knew it. He was a prick... clearly.

======================

This isn't the best chapter school has been horrible to me and same with my personal life

COMMENT

VOTE ~ Emily