Maybe There's Hope

I woke up in a hospital bed there was a bright ass light in my face my wrist were wrapped in white medical wrap. The doctor came in and told me i would be on suicide watch for 4 days counting today so i have 3 days left. The doctor left the room i looked over i saw Chase with a look of relief in his eyes we just looked at each other for a few moments till he broke the silence with "do you want me to stay for the rest of the days?" he said in a low voice i shook my head yes. I fell asleep for a few hours i woke up to the sound of the news on the T.V they caught him... They caught the horrible person that did this to me. They said he admitted to everything he admitted he killed Finn he admitted he kidnapped me he admitted he did surgery on me he admitted everything and said every detail. So does that mean my friends know who i am? I looked over to see Chase just smiling at me i took that as a yes. Chase told me he called Brook and Rose to come meet me here. I was beyond happy its been along time since i've been happy.

Okay im really sorry it took me soooo long honesty i just gave up on this story till i noticed a lot of people are reading so im not ending it just yet.

VOTE

and

COMMENTS PLS