Only if you knew...

Diana still denying the fact that she was staring at Dante thinking he was sleeping got up and went to her room. When she got in she remembered that she pretty much destroyed it last night.

She took a shower and changed into some pair of leggings and a black tank top. She wanted to go talk to her step mother and get the information she needed on her fiance to kill him. 

She went to the kitchen and found Dante and the whole gang sitting at the table having breakfast.

"Hey everyone, I'm going out do you plan on doing something today? If yes I won't go I'll stay to go with you."

"Ye-"Rico tried to answer but Dante cut him off

"No, no mission today you can go"

"Okay, see you guys later." She said and got out.

Everyone was looking at Dante..

"Boss why didn't you tell her?"

"I don't want her to come today.. I'll keep my promise she'll be the one to kill him but I'll catch him I don't want her- never mind. She's just not coming.

"But boss she's the black rose she's used to it" added Marko.

"I SAID SHE'S NOT COMING AND THAT'S FINAL", yelled Dante and everyone went quite..

***Later***

Diana arrived at her house and went in to face her step mom.

"Hello Rose!"

"Diana! Where the hell have you been?"

"Doesn't matter, now about my fiance.."

"Glad you changed your mind let's sit and talk"

"Sure.."

"So, what's his name, last name what does he look like?"

"Calm down child it's like you're asking information for a job!"

"Heh, only if you knew.."

"Right sorry.. go ahead tell me about him"

"His name is Marc he's charming and a real gentelman he's perfect for you trust me"

"What's his last name Rose."

"Well.. his last name is.. Miller."

"Mhmm.. Okay.. when can i meet him?

"How about in an hour?"

"In an hou- okay sure"

***Meanwhile***

"Everyone get ready! we're leaving now! Jack and Gio you two are staying! Marko I need you in position ready to shoot and Rico you're with me"

"Got it boss"

Dante's POV

"I damn well knew that Diana would hate me for going without her. But I didn't want her in danger, i knew she could handle herself but still Rocco is dangerous and I couldn't bare seeing her hurt physically or emotionally.. So we gathered all the information Diana gave us and the information we already have, and we found him.. We know where he is now and I'm going to get him for Diana. I won't break my promise she will be the one the end him!

We drove for about half an hour before we arrived we killed and killed again but then I lost Rico he went the other way! I continued on my own until I saw him I saw Rocco he was just casually standing with his hands behind his back with his stupid clown mask on then he saw me."

"Hello Dante.. . good to see you how've you been. How are your parents?"

"You son of bitch... "

"I almost got him, I jumped on him when he mentioned my parents. In that particular moment I wanted to kill him tear his skin apart.. but 5 men came from each side of the room and grabbed me and started punching me.. I fought back but to be honest that wasn't a fair fight.. but again nothing in life is... They knocked me out and now all I know is that I'm in a dark room.. in some abandoned building tied up to a chair with blood all over me and all I can think about, all I care about is Diana.." 

***Back at the Lopez house***

Diana's POV

"I was back in my own room.. I waited an hour for my so called fiance to arrive and I spent my time reading and I texted Dante and the others but weirdly no one replied.. They're probably training and Dante's working in his office. 

An hour passed and I heard the doorbell, he's here..."