Part 5: Unexpected

(3rd person POV)

While Penelope was being helped to fix her clothes, her eyes was perfectly gazing on herself in the mirror the entire time like it was the first time she had seen herself looking like this even though she had been admiring this beauty since she came here. How come a beautiful goddess died tragically. She had been doubting that this is some kind of a plan made by jealousy. 

Penelope stoped from awhile and started connecting dots based on her previous life and Penelope's memory.

'Based on Penelope's memory, she and Charlotte had been friends for 2 years. Before 2 years... is the day Kai and Lucas met and also the day Charlotte started liking Isaac because Isaac and Charlotte met in school and by the time she discovered Isaac has a sister she started to befriend her to get close to Isaac. Pero noong nagkakilala sila Lucas and Isaac at na inlove sila sa isa't isa doon na pumasok ang pagkaselos ni Kai at dahil alam niyang may gusto ang pinsan niya kay Isaac ginamit niya si Charlotte para paghiwalayin sila. Charlotte wants Isaac so much, she was obsessed on him and nainis siya kay Penelope kase lagi niyang pinipigilan ang bawat pagatake ni Charlotte, then a days passed after Charlotte's attemp attack, nabalitaan nalang na bankrupt ang casino at inassassin si Penelope so nagtataka ako kung si Charlotte ba ang pumatay sa kanya. Now I also get it. Let's get deeper in my memory'

Dahil sa malalim na pagiisip ni Penelope iniwan siya muna ng kanyang maid para mapagisa at ilan pang minuto ang nakaripas.

'So baka si Charlotte nga ang pumatay kay Penelope at yung reason kung  bakit pinatay ni Kai si Charlotte dahil hinaharass niya si Lucas ay hindi 'yon yung dahilan ... no ... Kai wouldn't kill people for that reason only, right? Because he is a psycho tyrant among them but what would make Kai become a tyrant?'

"Parang nagiging detective na ako dito ah. Author bakit kase ganito ang ginawa mong storya madaming mystery? Hindi naman sinabing genre nito mystery/thriller eh, nakalagay lang don romance and tragedy pero bakit parang naging mystery na? Why things got more complicated?" Penelope thought with a crying heart though she is still showing her cold face and while her head is panicking.

Penelope might look cold outside but inside she carries all her burden since the day her parents died that's why she didn't told her brother all the problem she carries because she knows that her brother has a problem too so she didn't want to be a burden to him by getting him what she wants, she just let her brother spoil her if he wants that, that's why in the end she still didn't tell her brother about all that she wanted to say to him. She wants her to give her thanks to her brother for loving him before she died because she knows that someday in the future she will die, she knows that because of Charlotte's anger to her. Penelope looks like an average person at her age in the eye of the people, but she is far more avarage than what she looks like that's why a saying had been invented that don't judge the book by it's cover and Charlotte judge her just because she is at the same age as Isaac, she didn't know that a child holds much knowledge than she is. The reason why Noomin had been reincarnated is to save Penelope and the reason why the original Penelope died is because she is tired to hold the burden even though it's still far on the day she will die she still ended her life just like that. She didn't predict the future but she guessed it. But the fact that Penelope is a kind person inside, Noomin didn't know that Penelope holds such burden all to herself because people view Penelope as a spoiled brat who always asked for this and that, that's why in the end people looked at her as if she was some kind of a villainess.

What would a 8 years old child do if her only parents died?

"Miss Penelope?..."

Nagulat ako sa nagsalita at nakitang si Chloe pala 'yon. Akala ko lumabas na siya?