That didn't stop Kim from persisting however. Every time Jimin picked up speed so would he, by the time he reached the shop he was already going at a moderate jog. The whole way there the taller male just kept making dad jokes. Dad jokes that he wished to never hear again.

Upon entering the cozy little shop Jimin noted that there weren't many seats or people to occupy them. There was one couple in the corner and then one person towards the middle. While letting his eyes float over the shop someone behind the counter told him to take a seat wherever he liked. Jimin did just that and sat by the window. Unfortunately for him, his stalker followed suit and sat in the chair across from him. Getting up and changing seats seemed like a good idea, he knew that it would prove futile to do so. So he stayed.

While they stared at one another a female of maybe twenty years of age approached with a mini menu for each of them. Jimin looked over it, one side had drinks and the other had food. It would be an easy choice if so many of the things hadn't sounded great. There was so much to try. He kept flipping it back and forth, making different combinations in his mind about what would go best with what. Midway through his tenth flip a hand came and slowly lowered the menu. Following the fingers from the hand up he met the other males face.

"You should go with the orange juice and the sandwich of the day." Jimin stared at the male, this man didn't even know his interests and yet he was making a decision for him. The best choice was to ask the waitress who had just come back to ask if they were ready to order. "Ma'am, what do you think about the sandwich of the day and the orange juice." She tapped her wrist for a second and then started to wave her hands around while putting all her weight on one foot, with a thoughtful look on her face. "Well, the orange juice is freshly squeezed everyday and the sandwich is made every morning."

That wasn't exactly what he'd meant however it was appreciated. "I'll take that." He smiled under his mask even though it wouldn't be seen and handed the menu off to the woman who then waited or the other male to place an order. And he just so happened to get the same thing.

They stared at each other in silence. Jimin would of loved it if the man sat at his own table. "So Kim, why don't you get your own table." the male across from him looked like he was pondering it more five seconds before he made an aha sound and held up his finger, "Cause you look lonely, Park." Normally Jimin would be highly offended at such a comment but he couldn't be because it was true. He was lonely in a way. Admitting that wasn't an option though, he'd never be left alone then. After all maybe if he made it through this brunch with the man he'd then be left alone and could go hide in a library or something along those lines.

After a few seconds of intense staring they broke eye contact and Jimin pulled out his phone to stare at a blank screen and make it appear as though he was busy doing something. Then he decided to actually open it and look at his messages. Wonho left him about five the night before and three more thirty minutes ago, all asking if he was okay and where he was. Normally he would be flattered at the thought but right now he was just tired and thought nothing of it as he closed his messages and stared at his apps, trying to figure out what to do to pass the time.

After finally deciding to just play piano tiles he sat there groaning every time he missed one or it went by too fast. The game really annoyed him sometimes and the ads killed him as they would pop up after almost every game. They annoyed him so much that he said fuck it and bought the ad removal option. The whole time the other male had been watching him get mad at the game and would silently chuckle.

Somewhere into his gaming the waitress came back and put their stuff down on the table. They exchanged looks as if telling the other to take off their mask first. Neither did however. So Jimin spun around to face the other way where there was another table and put his stuff down there, took off his mask and took a sip of his juice. It made him uncomfortable to have someone watching while he ate. Like maybe he chewed in the wrong way if that was even possible, or he'd stick his tongue out without noticing.

Jimin appreciated the fact that the other male didn't get up and come around to the table he turned to. Instead that ate in silence. He would of loved to say that the sandwich was fantastic, something was off about it though. It was probably the lettuce. It didn't sit right in his mouth. He ate the sandwich as fast as he could without trying to taste the thing and then drank his orange juice to wash down whatever taste he did get from it. The longer he thought on it, the more the lettuce tasted stale in his opinion.

Slipping the hoops of the mask back over his ears and pulling it onto the bridge of his nose, Jimin turned back around to find the other male already done, sitting with his arms crossed. He pulled out his wallet and dropped some money onto the table, including a tip and continued to leave. Just his luck Kim decided to follow him again.

"I'm really not lonely Kim. Don't need you to follow me." This time Jimin had no idea where he was going exactly except for the fact that he was getting further and further from his house with each step that he took. Destination unknown. He would of told the other male to leave him alone if not for the fact that he would of been told no and that he's lonely. If his friends were free he'd call them to show that he was indeed not lonely and was just waiting for his friends. But they'd most likely turn him in once they knew his location and it'd be his husband who came to pick him up, not his friends. They often turned him in when he was trouble and they were caught. Jin especially since he worked for Wonho.

The only other person he could quite possibly think of calling probably wouldn't pick up their phone. They often hated technology after everything didn't work for them. This just lead Jimin to laugh whenever they were together. He could call his new friend the stripper. But he didn't want to bother him. Not when the other could be getting ready for work in a few hours.

So instead he just huffed and continued to watch in silence with the other male next to him. Luck wasn't on his side though as a very familiar car pulled up and stopped right next to them. It was his own car. With tinted windows he couldn't tell who was inside the vehicle but it was better then walking with someone he hardly knew.

"Bye Kim." With that he sat down inside the car after opening the door. Only his driver was inside.

"Take me to the movies."