Part 2

<Joe Biden ???>  I sayd "Yes" jake said "Joe Biden born on 20 November 1942." <Oh that Joe Biden! He is very powefulif the yerks had him under control then thjey would rule america and the world.!> "That is true said jake" said jak. He put is arm on my back and i felt so close to him there. 

We arrived at the white house at two oclock and we where tired. "Boy i am pooched " sayed macro (we told him to com with and he loves america so he did) when he landed and demorphed. <me too Friend so tired<. I said.  Jake sAID "no rest for the wikid, er have to save our president JO Biden. he is in very danger."

Meanwile in Joe Bidens circle office, Visser three (!!!?!!?!) is there. Joe says " Why you are doing this? I done nothing Wrong." Visser 3 says "I am going to come in your ear and then i will control the world, erm I mean america ;p" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOO" 

suddenly the Jake and tobiass smahes through the window, and biden screams like a little girl. Jake is a tiger he turned into it outside and he tackles visser 3 and visser 3 screams too but like a man. Jake punches visser three and visser three goes <noo> owie> and Jake goes <yaaah haah> and Tobias uses his claws to cut biden out of the ropes. 

Biden stretches and takes one of the many guns hidden in the white house and usdes it to shoot visser theree to death forever. 

Tobias :<wow why didnt I think of that haha> 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thats the end of chapter 2 hyou guys but don't worry, it will keep going soon. I am having so much fun riting this story about my favourite characters! uwu I hope people are enjoying this :0