"Tell daddy what you want."

As you stared up at hum, eyes wide with want and desire, the male felt his heart swell with affection for you. You felt so warm and wet around him. It made his head spin with pleasure.

He thrust into you gently, letting you feel every inch of his member. Slowly dipping into your dripping core.

You clenched around him, as a breathy moans tumbled from your kiss-bruised lips. The male had to catch his breath for a moment, not wanting to come just yet. He was taking his time with tending to your needs.

Leaning down, his lips met yours in a searing kiss. Prompting you to hook your legs around his waist, he pushed himself into you deeper. "You like that, baby?"

You mewled in response, eyelids fluttering as your back arched in response to the intense feeling.

"Use your words, sweetheart." he urged you to speak, knowing that when you were in your more vulnerable state, you could sometimes struggle to be communicative. "Tell daddy what you want."

You nuzzled at his neck, breathing in his scent, so lost in the concept of him. The world, your problems, all of the daily stresses ceased to exist when he was inside you. You wished this calmness could last a lifetime. What you wouldn't have given for a duration of peace.

"I..." you began to speak, words trailing off as you groaned. He felt so good. Such an attentive lover. You almost wanted to cry at how well he was f*cking you. Carding your fingers through his hair, you could barely keep your eyes open. His gentle rocking movements had your mind turning into a pool of liquid and leaking out of your drooling mound.

Moving to kiss the length of your neck, his lips brushed over sensitive lovebites, sending shivers down your spine. "That's it, baby, talk to me." he nipped at an area of unmarred skin. "What do you need?"

"You, daddy." you confessed, feeling so complete when he fills you entirely. The loss of contact when he pulled out to thrust into once more was genuinely devastating. You needed him close, you wanted to be completly engulfed by his very being.

He chuckled at your response. "You have me, my love."

You were so cute, so precious. Being on top of you was always a cherished experience. It hurt your lover to think that you're only in this headspace because the world had decided to be cruel to one of the kindest of people.

That's why he was glad he could help make you feel better, chase away some of the sadness. What he was providing you with was not just physical contact but also a mental and emotional escape from reality. You were still in full control of the situation and your pleasure. All your lover provided was the means for you to achieve your euphoria.

You huffed at his words, wanting to convey what it was you craved. That constant fullness. "I know..." you attempted to search for the right words in your scattered mind. "I want you in me."

Your request had your lover frowning, his movements slowly faltering to a complete stop. He was resting partly inside you, not fully to the hilt. What you wanted was the entire length pressed inside your aching, needy p*ssy.

"I don't quite follow, darling."

"This," you sighed contentedly. "I just want you in me."

It took a moment but your lover slowly came to the realisation of what you were asking of him. "Okay, baby. Do you want to be on top?"

You nodded, staring up at him with doe eyes.

When he carefully slipped out of you, you almost whimpered at the loss, aching for him to be within you once more.

The male moved to lean against the headrest. Taking a hold of your hand, he helped you to carefully mount his lap. When you sunk back down onto his member, the male swore he saw stars.

Holding you against his chest, he placed a kiss to your temple, as you snuggled against him. Your breath warm against his neck, sending a shiver down his spine. Fingers traced lazy patterns across the expanse of your bare skin.

This was what you needed, emotional and physical contact. You felt so full and complete. The numb, hollowness in your chest subsided, as you listened to the steady beat of his heart, that lulled you deeper into a safe mindspace, away from your troubled thoughts.

"Just relax, baby. I've got you."