Chapter One

_

A sudden explosion has appeared in the sky, but nobody except for the animals seemed to care or even notice!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Screamed what he thought would've been his last words. The black haired dude falling from the sky is his school's famous athlete, he has competed in many state level championships and one time he even won one, in the kick-boxing category.

He continued to fall, but he couldn't move, it was like he was locked on until he hit the bottom, but instead of that, he instead landed on top of what looks like a corpse in the middle of a wheat field. He didn't feel pain or death neither did his life flash before his eyes, he just felt hungry, tired, and confused

The man stood up and was confused as a headless worm, his body looked like it was stabbed, sliced, and shot at but he didn't feel any pain, that's when he saw a floating text box appear saying:

This is so you don't die too fast, cherish it and keep it a secret-

You have the knowledge of almost everything in this realm and the othersYou have the talent to master any weapon just by holding it or observe someone use itYou have the talent to learn any skill after mere minutes, including observation.Based on your previous life, your body will be empowered, being able to block normal and low grade weaponsYour soul force meditation, recovery speed, etc will always be double of what they're are normally for others.

"I'm-" so much sudden knowledge is forced into his brain, it could've killed a normal person, but he, with gritted teeth and clenched eyes, held on and luckily didn't die or pass out.

For some reason, maybe because of the familiarity he has with this world now, he feels calmer and assesses the situation.

"I was pretty much kidnapped and forced into a body of another person with an identical look to mine who's name was...Ashur Jiang? That's a weird name for a place like this," He stood up and looked at his body, "Advancing in a rank will refresh my body, so I need to do it quick."

He searched in the sea of knowledge he has been given and chose a technique that seemed the most powerful, "Heaven Devouring Technique" it is a skill that's been dead and not found for eons, until now. He sat down and started meditating...

Bronze star 1

Bronze star 2

Bronze star 3

Bronze star 4

Bronze star 5

He decided it would be a good place to stop, "I went a little too far, but I don't know where I am and it's always good to be somehow prepared..eh? My hair, it's so long and messy," he used his soul force to form a blade around his hand and slowly cut his hair like a pro barber would.

Although it was weird, he did not care for it. He analysed the maps of all the places in all the realms and found a village only a couple miles from here, he decided to start walking there.