capitolul 6 ( english version )

I'm back to my room, i need to sleep because tomorrow it's gonna be a long day, my room will be ready in 2 days until then i need to sleep in Mikasa's room, this don't disturb me. I open the rooms door:
-Hi, i said
-Hey, she replied, are you okay ?
-Imm yeah why ?
-I don't know, you didn't look okay at the table.
-Thanks but don't worry I'm fine.
-Okay, she answers and closing the conversation.
Mikasa is sleeping, but something in me won't let me sleep, and i don't know why.
I was about to fall asleep, but I heard a knock on the door, who can be ?
I get out of bed and head for the door
-Yes ? I say in a sleepy voice
-Kayo sorry if I woke you up but someone come to see you, said Levi
-Now ? I ask
-Yes, come to me.
I follow Levi to the room in the hall, and there was.... no, it is not possible, it is not possible. Captain Ikirac is here, what he wants ? why did he come ?
-Kayo, i am very happy to see you again.
-Captain, I can't say the same about you.
Captain Levi turned to me and looked wide.
-I'm sorry Ikirac, Kayo is tired after today's work, don't pay attention to it.
-Oh Levi don't worry, I know her very well, now  if you allow us I want to go with her for a walk in the woods.
-Yes, sure, but it is not gonna be better if you go tomorrow ? It's dark and none of you know the forest.
-Don't worry, we will be fine, said Ikirac and smile.
He grabbed my arm and led me to the forest, while I walked he did not said a word but when I got already far from the chalet he turned to me.
-That's how I taught you to speak Kayo ? he said that and slapped me hard on the left cheek.
I put my hand on my cheek to avoid another blow.
-What the hell do you want Ikirac, you said you were leaving me on this mission and you won't see me, why did you come ?
-Ah, you hurt me when you talk like that darling, he said, ready to hit me one more time, but I leaned over, and saw him smile.
-I'm glad I do
-Ah, I heard that now our mother is dead, guess what, it was just your fault right ?
-You don't even care about here. Is it easy to blame others?
-Yeah of course sister, I see you've made friends, and Captain Levi has his eyes on you.
-It's none of your business, i said and try to go back to the cottage.
Ikirac grabbed my hair and pulled me back to him, pressed his body to mine, and wrapped his hand around my neck, i was locked.
-Yes, I see that you have learned to fight back. I like it. So now that you can hear me clearly, tomorrow when you're in the stables you have to do something for me.
-No.
It pulled me even tighter.
-It's not everything you want, you go and get me a file with documents, it's in room 36, in the cupboard under the table.
-And how the hell am I going to get there ? He's the king, he's on guard.
-You use your charm and seduce someone. said Ikirac and let me down. Now you can go to your friend, or boyfriend right ?
I get up and breathe hard because of the tightness. I go straight back to the cottage.
-Oh by the way, I like the hair.
-Fuck you, I said without turning to him, I already realize that he is smiling, how I ended up in this situation again ? Why can't I be strong? Why do I have to listen to him, but I know that if I don't, I'll end up like my dear sister Rudy.
I return to the chalet so irritated that I kick a crate that stood in my way.
-Oi, oi I see someone has nerves, said Levi.
-I don't feel like joking, i said.
Levi is approaching me, It was dark so I don't think he can see the blow on my cheek.
-What's wrong ?
-Nothing, i am just tired.
-Ok, then go to sleep, see you tomorrow, i am gonna take you to the royal stables, good night.
-Good night.

I woke up with a loud knock on the door, I opened my sleepy eyes and got out of bed, Mikasa was not in the room, what time is it ? I walk, and slowly open the door. I can't see who it is but like I feel someone put a hand to my mouth and push me into the room. He pushes me into the wall with his hand still on my mouth, and slowly opens my eyes. It's Ikirac, I saw his smile while he takes his hand from my mouth.
-And you can't enter the room normally ?
-And were is the fun ?
- You are crazy, what do you want ? i said and try to push him so I can peel off the wall.
He pushes me back hard and strokes my face with his dry fingers.
-What the hell do you want from me, how long are you going to stay here?
-Until you get me documents.
I hear a voice in the doorway and Ikirac turns to let me go.
-Kayo ? What is going on ? said Eren
-We have a curious little boy, is this your boyfriend? I thought you had good taste.
-What the hell ? Who are you ?
-Ignore him Eren, i said and I bypass Ikirac, heading for Eren.
-Do you really not even want to introduce me?
-No, i said and take Eren hand to go, to take breakfast
-Boyfriend ? he asks me.
-Don't listen to him
-But who is him ?
-Nobody important, i said and we went into the kitchen, without noticing we were still holding hands.
I open the dor and everybody look at us.
-WOW, hold your hand ? ask Conny.
-A, a, no, a yes but no, i said and Eren lets go of my hand
I sit down, and I turned to Jean
-Embarrassing ?
-Yes, and he start to laugh
-Shut up, i said and start to laugh
Before I finish breakfast, Levi comes to me and said.
-Let's go, it is time to go.
-What's are you going, Jean asks.
-You forgot ? , I'm being punished.
-Oh how ? he replies with a smile
Levi hit him on the head and pulled me after him.
-There will be more servants there, just do what they say and there will be nothing difficult.
-Okay, i said.
We got on our horses and headed for the castle.
When we arrived, several maids greeted us.
-Good morning, this is the girl who will help, don't be stubborn, he whispers to me.
-Good morning girl,  what is your name ?
-Kayo, i answer.
-Ok Kayo, come with us, you need to wear a maid's uniform.
I turned to the captain and he began to laugh, and shaking his hand.
I'm going with the maids so I can change, it's only a day i am gonna be okay.
I dress in uniform and go with the girls, they explains to me that everything I have to do, doesn't seem so difficult.
-Work begins, said they.

It's 7 o'clock in the evening, I'm almost done, I can't feel my hands anymore and my back hurts. But I still have something to do, I can't believe I'm really helping him. The girls led me to a room so I could change, the room was on the 1st floor, and cabinet 36 must be on the 2nd floor. I change quickly, and head for the stairs, 2 soldiers come to the left so I hide behind the wall. After they passed and the road was clear, I quickly climbed the stairs. Cabinet 32, 34, and look 36. It's weird that there's no one at the door, he had to be guarded. Maybe it's just luck. I quickly open the doors, there's no one else, that's it. A large wall full of shelves is right in front of me, as I'm going to find the sheets. I see the table, I bend down and...
Someone opened the door, I got up quickly and saw a soldier, quite young.
-What the hell are you doing here ?
- Oh hi, I was sent by the captain to get some documents, I bend down open the drawer and see a folder, I don't know if this is but I take it.
I pass the soldier, but before I can open the door he grabs my hand and when I turn and his gun is aimed at me.
Oh I hate Ikirac with all my heart
-Wait, why do you want us to play like that? I approach him, and start playing with my fingers on his chest.
-Oh, answer him, and grabs my waist.
Oh no, I just wish I could shoot him.
He begins to lower his hands from my waist.
-You can't tell anyone you've ever met, okay, i said and starting to touch his face with my hands.
-Only if you kiss me.
Damn, just one and he'll let me go, fast.
I begin to approach him, and when my lips touched him, the door opened, the king and Levi entered
-What the hell Kayo ? i hear from the door, oh no it is captain Levi.
I quickly hide the folder and turn to him.
-Levi, do you know this girl ? asked the king
-Sorry, She's on my team, I'll make sure she's severely punished.
-Good, thank you, know you can leave.
The captain takes my hand and pulls me out of the room, pulls me angrily without saying anything, but when we get to the horses
-What the fuck are you doing ? you soil our image. Couldn't you control yourself ? Learn, fucking learn. It got on my nerves.
I ruined everything, I can't do anything just shut up and wait for us to get to the cottage.