capitolul 5 (English version)

We lined up in a row. I was excuse for a few exercises because of my shoulder. We made various exercises but more the usually, why ? Maybe we gonna go in a expedition ?
After two hours of exercise we all go to take the breakfast, we sat down and started to eat, i notice during the meal Hange and Levi start to whisper things, really something happens but I don't know what, or maybe it seems to me ? After we finish the breakfast we go to our rooms. But before we went out the door, Levi got up and said.
-Today we need to go in an expedition, we need to capture two titans, and we bring them alive to inspect their blood. Did you understand ? In ten minutes you need to be ready.
-Yes captain, we all say in unison and go to our rooms.
I change my clothes, and make my backpack, in approximate 5 minute, we all were ready to go, we got on the horses and waited for the signal.
-The expedition begins, shout Levi.
We went out the gate and galloped fast, we haven't seen any titan.
-We will go to the forest, there are more chances, said Levi.
When we are close to the forest, Jean saw two titans on the right.
-Captan, to the right, said Jean
Levi changed direction, we turn to them. First one was normally, it was 8 meters high, but the second one, was anormal, and it was 12 meters high.
-I'll take care of the 8-meter one, said Mikasa
Levi approve, Mikasa approaching, and in 3 minutes the titan was nailed to the ground.
-I catch the other one, I said, waiting for Levi to approve.
-No, said Levi
-Why ? I answer.
-I said no, Jean, you're capturing him
-Let me take care of it, I said
-Kayo, if you break my orders again, I'll have to punish you, said Levi this time more seriously.
-I don't really care, i want to capture him, I said and start to run  in the direction of titan, it was anormal so it just stood still and didn't react.
-Oh my, I can't with this girl, they couldn't find someone who wasn't ?  stubborn, said Levi.
I started approaching him, my heart was pounding,my hands were sweating, what's wrong with me ? I'm afraid of him ? everything is very easy because he is like a rock. Why am I worried? With the help of the equipment, I climbed on his back, I just had to inject him with anesthesia, But when I took out the syringe, everything slowed down, what is happening, everything was black, I was beginning to lose my balance.
-If I fall, will you catch me? I shouted without addressing anyone in particular.
-What is wrong with this girl, said Levi
-Kayo we don't have time for that, inject or you will be dead, said Eren
Their voices echoed in my head, I didn't understand what they was talking about, everything was black.
-Kayo, if you fall i am gonna catch you.
This voice, this voice is my mother's voice, it's not possible, am I dying ?  that's how it feels ? I feel good, I'm not afraid, she will catch me , I raise my hands and lay on my back.
-What the hell she's doing, she's gonna fall, said Jean
I let go and fall into the void.
-Oh my god, this dumbass, said Levi and he used his equipment and clung to the titan's foot.
I was falling, it was relaxing, but instead of hitting the ground  something catch me, my mother? I open my eyes and see him, Captain Levi.
-I swear I'll make you titan bait next time, Jean cach the titan, shot Levi.
I had reached the earth, I was on my feet, I couldn't hear and suddenly I fall, I fall to the ground, I don't see, I don't hear.

I open my eyes, , I wake, a huge feeling grips me, but what is it ? and  what happened, I dreamed ? I look around the room, it's Mikasa's room, I don't see anyone. I tried to stand up, was easy, my shoulder isn't hurt, but my had, oh what happened ? I opened the door, what time is it ? I'm heading to the chicken, as I open the door all eyes hit me, I heading to the table and sit down. everyone is staring at me, have I done anything ? I can't remember. I start to eat and the others stopped and continued their dinner, i turn and I saw Jean, I stand next to him as usual, I'm approaching so I can whisper to them.
- What else did I do to make everyone look? .
-You don't remember ? he shouted.
-Shh, no why ?
-Oh my god, i am gonna tell you after dinner.
I finish my food and i try to stand up, but a hand behind me presses my shoulder, what the ? I turn and I saw Levi.
-You go with me now ! said Levi
-M-m okay, i said.
I get up and he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me behind him. I reached his room and threw me on the bed.
-What is wrong with you ? Explain what you're trying to do ?
-What, i don't remember anything.
-Do not lie to me
- I am not, what the hell did I do, why should everyone avoid me, what happened ?
-Oh you really don't remember, in short, you got on that titan even though I forbidden and you start to speak with you and after that you shouted if I fell you would catch me ?
-No, i said
-Oh yes, and you just fell.
-Like I just ? I fell ?
-How do you not remember?
- I do not know I just woke up with a strong feeling in me I feel, I feel that I'm not afraid anymore.
-Oh, accuser you're going to change your mind, you're punished.
-HOW, i am not even remember, that wasn't me.
-I don't care, I'll send you to the royal farm for one day, you're going to have to clean the stable and what's left, understand ?
-Ih, yes.