✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 ✰

Start from the beginning

"All right," my boss said. 

"I called you here so that we can have a very serious conversation. I'm worried about you," he said worriedly. 

"What happened? Did I do something wrong," I asked worriedly. 

"No, no. Last night, two agents who tracked Ashwin, got a signal from him," he said and I cringed, "They found him out of a hospital all hooded and crying."

I opened my eyes, surprised by the revelations, connecting things. I remembered at the time the nurse telling me without much details about the boy who saved me and I shrank even more. 

Ashwin called me my darling and shouted with such rage. Does he love me? Do I mean something to him? He even hugged me crying, he showed me his emotions, am I his weakness? I was getting dizzy with all these thoughts. 

"They followed him until they caught his attention," he said as he took a deep breath and I straightened in my chair, "What I mean is that the agents managed to contact Ashwin, and he said that he would only return to the asylum after talking to you!" I opened my eyes wide at his words! Why does he want to talk to me?

"Sivaangi, I know you've been through a lot and you don't want to get involved in this, but once again, you're the only one who can help us," he said and I agreed. 

"And when does he want to have this conversation with me," I asked curiously. 

"That's up to you," he said suddenly becoming serious. 

"Ashwin said you knew where to find him," he said and yes, I knew where to find him and I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. 

I was in my room right now, watching television, lying on the bed thinking about him

I was in my room right now, watching television, lying on the bed thinking about him. I don't know if I was afraid or calm because I had to see him again. On top of that, I can't get my conversation with my boss out of my head. From what he told me, I have to meet him at any time, but the problem is that I don't know what time to meet him. Ashwin could come to my house at any moment. Frustrated was the perfect adjective to characterize my state at the moment. 

Distracted, I continued to watch a random program that was on the television. Sleep was overpowering me and I was almost asleep. Thinking about all this is making me tired. Suddenly, I found myself asleep, in my opinion, I deserved that peaceful sleep. 

I woke up suddenly with a noise coming from some room in the house. I sighed and looked at my cell phone, seeing that it was exactly 6:00 pm, it seemed that I slept really well and forgot to wake up. It was almost dark. I heard another noise, so I turned off the television that was still on and went towards the noise. I went to the kitchen and was startled, giving a loud cry and staggering backward when I saw Ashwin in the kitchen window. I looked at him, my heart still racing, and he was looking at me playfully. Angrily, I went to him, unlocking the window and opening it.