1. Nice to meet you

Carmen Jones is a faceless and nameless youtuber and streamer that goes by Regina Quartz. She lives in Southern California with her two brothers, Kyle and Robert. Even though they are related by blood, the trio does not have any common features, Carmen being the only blonde with green eyes sibling, both Kyle and Robert having brown hair and blue eyes. Her brothers brought her along with them after Carmen suffered a major mental breakdown because of one relationship that she had ended a few months ago, leaving her with anxiety and a major case of trust issues and low self-esteem, even though she was beautiful, being a constant source of inspiration for Robert who was a professional photographer, as she was also pretty tall, slim, with a small waist, a marvellous smile and clear skin, she was still able to put on a façade for her fans by displaying a loving voice in her videos and streams, and posting motivational quotes on her Twitter account.

One night, while her brothers were out, Carmen was sitting in her bedroom, editing the last stream to upload it on Youtube. It was her Friday Night Covers stream, where she did covers of many songs and chated with her fans. As she was ready to save her work, her phone chimed, alerting a text.

Rae: REGINAAA!

Carmen: WHAAT?!

Rae: OH! Nothing! Are you up for a game of Among Us? We need one more person.

Carmen: Okay... Who else is playing?

Rae: Well, it's me, you, Jack, Toast, Sykkuno, QuartedJade, Leslie, Tina, Masayoshi and Corpse. So, are you in?

Carmen: CORPSE IS PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS???

Sorry, I didn't mean to scream.

Rae: REGINA! ARE YOU A CORPSE SIMP?!

Carmen: RAE! I FLUFFING MADE A COVER OF HIS AGORAPHOBIC SONG THIS FRIDAY!!! HOW ON EARTH WILL I LIVE WITH IT NOW THAT I GET TO MEET HIM VIRTUALLY??!?!?!?

Rae: Calm down, Regina! I'm sure he's going to appreciate it. Now, hop on Discord. I'll invite you now.

Right after Rae sent the last text, a notification popped on Carmen's computer, the invitation to the call. She immediately grabbed her headphones and answered the call, being met by Rae's voice.

"YAY! Now we have a full lobby! Everyone, meet Regina, Regina meet everyone!"

"Hi! I'm Regina." Carmen spoke softly into her mic.

"WAIT A MINUTE! Regina, as in Regina Quartz?" Sean spoke first. "WOW! I didn't know that you and Rae are friends!"

"Hi!" Sykkuno spoke, a little bit shy.

"Hi, Regina!" I love your voice! You make such amazing covers!" Poki spoke.

"Hi!" Toast, Masayoshi said at the same time, followed by Tina and Jodi.

"Hi, Regina. It's nice to meet you" Corpse spoke last, and Carmen felt herself melting in her chair. She tried to speak, but no words were coming out of her mouth.

"I think my brain just restarted itself." she spoke shyly, only a second later everyone to hear her slapping herself on the mouth, all people in the call starting to laugh.

"YEP! As I expected. She is simping for Corpse!" Sean spoke.

"No, no, no! It's not that! I am just used to hearing your songs on my music system, that I didn't even think that I'll get to actually meet you, Corpse!" Carmen muttered as fast as she could. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!"

The first round started and Carmen was crewmate, and she thanked God for it as she was not prepared to be impostor this round. She went on to do her tasks, as she normally does. When she was struggling to to do the card swipe task, he heard a low and deep laugh from near her. It was Corpse laughing at her character that was sitting there.