D-Day (part 1)

"TODAY IS THE DAY!!!" Y/n ran down the hallway and screamed. She was so excited.

She took out her outfit and turned on the curling iron

Y/n's Outfit :

She thought of something simple and the weather forecast said it could rain today

She ate quickly and hugged her mom to say bye. "Bye, mom! Don't forget to pick me up. I'll call you when I'm finished." Her mom hugged her and said bye for an answer. She went to the train station and went on the train.

~ After the train ride ~

She couldn't stop smiling and was waking fast to the place where the concert is. As she arrived it was empty. "Am I too late? Did it start yet?" She looked at her phone but she was right on time. Maybe a little early but she was there. She was confused so she just got into the concert hall where she saw nobody.
Her heart started to beat fast and she thought she missed it.
"Excuse me miss," a security man came to her "you need to get out, the concert got canceled."
Y/n's heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean it got canceled? I don't understand it?" - "Sorry, but you need to go, Enhypen is getting ready to go. Can you find the way out yourself?" The security man ran backstage. Leaving y/n confused.